Search results

1. Anchovy

Region Restricted Movement

Thanks for the reply and for your help with RMVX!
  2. Anchovy

3/4 View References?

Thank you! I'll remember this forum.
  3. Anchovy

Is it possible to protect your game from hackers?

Sorry I can't help with encryption protection, but I would suggest legal protection as a backup. Copyright registration for video game and other digital media (USA)
  4. Anchovy

3/4 View References?

This whole 3/4 perspective is tripping me up. Does anyone know of any good resources for referencing 3/4 view animals? Something like Sim Park, but not isometric. I keep drawing frontal view sprites, and I know they're not going to mesh well with 3/4 view plants and buildings.
  5. Anchovy

Nintendo Friend Code Exchange!

@Anchovy - 5747-8587-0776 I tend to mostly play Splatoon 2.
  6. Anchovy

What do you want to do in the next five years?

Start a family. Get my small business profitable. Finish renovating my house. Publish something? (Might take longer than 5 years. Who knows.)
  7. Anchovy

Coffee

I totally clicked the wrong choice. Fat fingers on mobile. Edit: Ha ha, I was able to change it. Love coffee. And tea.
  8. Anchovy

What's elements are most fun to draw?

What's elements are most fun to draw? I'm looking forward to drawing all of these!
  9. Anchovy

Gameisfun's Humble Art Thread

Sounds about right. I don't even have a concept for a game yet; just know I want to fiddle with one. Sprites are looking good!
  10. Anchovy

Different Region Access for Different NPCs

@Silva I really can't thank you enough for taking the time to recreate this and break it down for me. I know I'll be referencing this repeatedly while experimenting with controlled random routes for my events throughout learning RMMV and JS. I'll let you know how I use this. Again, thanks a ton!
  11. Anchovy

RUEDEFAUX Art

I'm in awe of the breadth of your work and use of color and texture.
  12. Anchovy

Gameisfun's Humble Art Thread

These are cool! Will be neat to see the corresponding sprites. Which portrait was the most fun to draw?
  13. Anchovy

What did you study in high school/college?

Graphic Design & Communications/Marketing I like saying things with pictures.
  14. Anchovy

TUTORIAL: The Absolute Basics of Plugin Making

Thank you. This is the most understandable js has been for me so far.
  15. Anchovy

STUDY: Occupation study of members in the RPG Maker Community

My background is in graphic design, communication marketing, and project management. I used to do a lot of print design, but currently I do video editing and web. I also have a screen printing side hustle I'm starting up as well as an annual infosec conference.
  16. Anchovy

Culture Study for me.

On the first Friday evening of each month, the art square in town has a bunch of local businesses selling crafts and vintage finds like clothes, records, and comic books. Some people bring guitars and drums, others ride bikes, and some walk their dogs. Everyone listens to music while eating from...
  17. Anchovy

Trying to make a Logo!

I'm guessing you're also leaning toward #1 since you led with it. The silhouette of the figure is unique and identifiable, and the colors work well as both a full-color and 1-color version. I also like the pixel gradient in the flames/energy of logo #1 over the flat/smooth colors in the other...
  18. Anchovy

I tried it, and it worked the same as if the custom move route was written within the same event,
  19. Anchovy

Good thought. I'll try that now.
  20. Anchovy

Percentage of coders in the RPG Maker community

I can't code, but I'm hoping to learn a little JavaScript via immersion in this community and via the program.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
Ads: "Up to 90% off"
Reality: 9 items at 10% Off, one item at 90% off
if you were working on a rhythm-based retro fighting game, would you rather have the jumps take up two beats (one for jumping, one for landing) or just one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insaneaphobe