Search results

1. jupitersdaughter

Anime Style Portraits

Hello! On other sites, I have been putting up some free to use portraits I made and think that they could go here too. I'm not the best artist and make many mistakes, but they are free. Please go easy on me. If there is some quality standard I'm unaware of, feel free to lock the topic.  ...
  2. jupitersdaughter

Event Opacity Doesn't Work Until I Open Menu

I have a light event that is set to opacity 80 like so (this is how the tutorial I looked at suggested) but no matter what opacity I set it to, it shows up in game at full strength UNTIL I open up the menu and exit, then it goes to what it was supposed to be. It's not a plugin issue as I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Khai2729