Search results

1. Kalwin

MV - Nun and Priest Face Generator Parts

Resource Type: Generator Parts Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: We received nun and priest generator parts as part of the MV freebie stuff a while ago, however some of those parts did not get the face part of the set, namely People 2-2 and 2-7. There are other missing face...
  2. Kalwin

Summoning or Hide/Unhide Actors During Combat

Greetings! I am currently working on a game with two main characters that have the ability to summon a guardian or familiar during combat to aid them. However only one character can have their guardian out at a time and would last for the duration of the fight and can't unsummon it. My problem...
  3. Kalwin

Shop Manager

Thanks for the reply. Ah, I see. Now I know instead of banging my head on a wall, heh. Thanks again for the wonderful scripts.
  4. Kalwin

Shop Manager

Hello Tsukihime, I was wondering, if two different shops can exist in the same Event using this script? I am using this with Bubble's Crafting Script and your add-on, using YanFly's Shop Options script. I created a event "Woodsman" who is able to sell wood to the player, but also is a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wxzlion