Search results

1. Gavron

How do I export the game to an apk file on Android?

Hi guys, I hope you are well. I need help to export my game to an apk file, I've seen many tutorials and tried to use Android Studio and Apk Builder but I can't. I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this.
  2. Gavron

SF Sprites

hello everyone where could i find the sprites of these characters?
  3. Gavron

RMMV Mog Time_System

Hello everyone I'm having problems with the MogHunter plugin the Time System. The plugin works perfectly when I am on the map (without parallel or automatic events). The problem is when I use automatic events the hours go by but the game’s tonality doesn’t change. :(
  4. Gavron

School Sprites

Hello everyone, I wanted to order female director sprites. (School) For Rpg Maker MV
  5. Gavron

RMMV Plugin Mog Problem

Hi! How are you? I hope that well :) I have a problem with the following plugins: Galv's Message Bust Mog TimeSystem After I implemented the Mog Plugin, the bust images no longer appear.
  6. Gavron

Sprite Kids Request

Hello everyone I hope everyone is well! :) I came here I asked for some children's sprites, they can be modern or medieval (preferably both)
  7. Gavron

Sprite Blonde Woman

Hello, how are you guys? Taking advantage of that my last post was to convert the ugly sprites of my project. Someone could do a sprite of this character (MV style)
  8. Gavron

Sprites Request

Hello community people! I hope everyone is okay :) Could someone create the sprites of these drawings below in the style of mv? Sprites:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wxzlion