Search results

1. Brellelasouls

RMMV Pluzzed Souls Demo - Hardcore Oldschool Souls Like Game

Hey, I tried downloading your game to play and record but it said the file is no longer available.
  2. Brellelasouls

Attack that paralyzes if user goes first

I think with this script call I can work with it if I check to see if it's the user's turn as well. Thank you so much, you're a life saver. Where would I find a way to look up any script calls I need in the future, RPG_Core.js?
  3. Brellelasouls

Attack that paralyzes if user goes first

Hey so I had an idea for a skill that if you go first when using it then it has a chance to paralyze the enemy. I am pretty I can do this using Custom Parameters Lunatic mode of Yanfly's Plugin Equip Core and the conditional branch script call. But is there a script call for turn counts? Or am...
  4. Brellelasouls

Changing The TP Bar To Act Like The MP Bar

Thank you everyone who answered, I have a lot of options to consider on how to go about this! I appreciate everyone's help.
  5. Brellelasouls

Changing The TP Bar To Act Like The MP Bar

Hi, so I know a version of this question has been posted before but mine is different than those posts. I searched for the answer before making this post. I hope I put it in the right discussion. So I want to have a Magicka Bar and a Stamina Bar. Both act the same way basically. I want some...
  6. Brellelasouls

OcRam - Layers plugin (for MV)

Thanks for the info, it's a big help.
  7. Brellelasouls

A Better Swamp Tileset

That is not a bad idea, I might possibly add mud if I do I'll make sure to post it here.
  8. Brellelasouls

OcRam - Layers plugin (for MV)

Hi, to start I absolutely love this plugin and plan on making use of it in both of the games I'm working on. I have probably a beginner question but how do I do auto tiles like ocean and water with this plugin? Do I have to animate the tiles within Photoshop first? The second question, with...
  9. Brellelasouls

A Better Swamp Tileset

Free for personal or Commerical use.
  10. Brellelasouls

A Better Swamp Tileset

So I have a BIG issue with the default swamp tiles in game, idk why they thought the ONLY time someone is gonna be in a swamp is if it's poisonous. Well as someone who loves Swamp levels and lands in games I just couldn't stand for that. So I edited the default tiles in RPG Maker MV to be a...
  11. Brellelasouls

Camping Tents

Thanks for pointing that out to me, idk how I missed that. Guess I am still getting used to using the forums.
  12. Brellelasouls

Camping Tents

So I am making a camping system in my game and I really didn't like how the tent sprites that came with the game had that red-colored flooring thing. It felt too much like a modern-day store-bought tent. Seeing as how I am making a fantasy game not taken place in the modern day that was an...
  13. Brellelasouls

Turn off TP Regen

Thank you! That worked! Sorry if that was a beginner question, I'm still new to this Lol
  14. Brellelasouls

Turn off TP Regen

So I have a question! I want to make a SP(stamina) bar in place of the TP bar. I already figured out how to make the TP start maxed out. My issue is I don't want it to regenerate. I want it to basically act the same as the MP bar. I figured I could use Yanfly's Extra Parameter Formula but I...
  15. Brellelasouls

Yuki's Battleground Guns

Personally, I don't have a need for these(at least not with my current game) but I just wanted to let you know these are amazing! Really fantastic job!
  16. Brellelasouls

Alchemy Table

I was in need of an alchemy table for my game and after making it thought others might be in the same situation but lack the software to go ahead and make their own. This isn't much, just in-game resources edited together to look like an alchemy table so credit is not needed and feel free to do...
  17. Brellelasouls

YEP Common Event Menu Help

Here is a follow-up question, do you know how to make the comment box bigger so I can fit more subtext? It'd be helpful. 
  18. Brellelasouls

Thank you so much, that fixed my issue. Guess I misunderstood the instructions. 
  19. Brellelasouls

I can't seem to get the comments to show up with MY text, when I run the game to test it all the plugin commands work but only the default Help Text and default Subtext shows up. As well as the icon I chose doesn't show. I tried putting the comments before the plugins and it still didn't work...
  20. Brellelasouls

NPC Won't Leave The Map!!!

Here is a screenshot of the event currently.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wxzlion