Search results

1. Creating a conditional passive with Yanfly's Auto passive states plugin

This is great though I do have a question that is very similar to this one. What I want to do is set up a skill that when learned (not activated) it gives a passive trait that allows the character to use a weapon group (like guns for an example)?
  2. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I'm having two weird issues with this system. First issue is as follows: When I have LeTBS_Winconditions.js on I get the first error before I even get into the game. Then when I turn it off I get the second error after completing a standard battle. If I turn the Aftermath plug-ins off the game...
  3. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Yanfly, I notice this a couple of times on Yanfly.moe. When you do the Plugin updates when I click the link in the post it doesn't download the script I have to left click the link and it takes me to the page of the plugin then I have to use the mirror link there to get it. Not a big deal but it...
  4. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hey Yanfly for the new Plug-in I can't click on any of the means to download it at MOE. Can you take a look at the links again. I'm using Firefox as my web browser.
  5. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Yanfly, Ok when I moved the project to a new project I no longer had the Typeerror U undefined  with steal a snatch plug-in on. I also figured out why the animation was wrong. So I was able to fix it and can continue the project. Thanks again for all the wonderful plug-ins.
  6. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Ok Yanfly I just had a weird problem pop up when I was trying a combat test in a project I ended up getting a syntax error Unexpected token U. It went away when I turned off Steel and snatch Plug-in. Has anyone else got this error? This was after the update to RPG Maker MV and also the start...
  7. Turning off Random encounter on specific maps

Well Like I said previously it seems the Auto-run event is working so I will stick with that for now I may try it through the transfer again but for now I will stick to what is working.
  8. Turning off Random encounter on specific maps

Thanks, but was weird is I did that and the encounters were still off I ended up creating an auto-run event on the map to activate encounters again, that seemed to work.
  9. Turning off Random encounter on specific maps

Hi all, I need some help I have some town maps that are suppose to have Random encounters until you defeat the boss and then they turn off. Unfortunately it turned off random encounters on all maps. I tried doing a parallel event to just turn them back on the maps that still should have them...
  10. Event issue in RPG Maker MV

Ok thanks I ended up deleting the whole troop and re built it and it is working now thanks again for the quick reply.
  11. Event issue in RPG Maker MV

Ok here is a wierd issue I'm getting on this event. I set up an event for a boss battle but when it starts the battle processing it crashes the game with a type error. I have attached ajpeg of the type error and the console. I'm using almost all of Yanfly's Plug-ins and this didn't show up till...
  12. Szyu's Crafting System

I have your 1.4 ver. and I still having issue with sounds but I can craft. It is just if I have more than one sound in your plug-in it says it can't find the .OGG file even though I have the appropriate name, - the .OGG, and crashes the game. if I only have 1 sound it doesn't play the sound but...
  13. Szyu's Crafting System

Well I manage to get it working to a point but now for some odd reason when I type in the sound effects the first one does nothing then the second one it always crashes the game stating it can't locate the file even though I double checked and made sure the file name was correct, anyone else...
  14. Szyu's Crafting System

Ok Now I have a wierd problem I added a recipe book and I associated it with the same event as another recipe book but when I hit that book it only shows the recipes of the first book I added. So I tried to associate it to another event and another category and the book shows no recipes am I...
  15. Szyu's Crafting System

Ok Szyu, I'm having the same trouble that Jeffery Torres had a few pages back. I have your 1.02 patch and I get this happens every time I try to start a play test: TypeError "Cannot read property 'forEach' of null" This seems to come up after it tries to read 186:60 in your plug-in. I have...
  16. Skill Shop

Yami, I'm now having an error that is stating "TypeError Cannot read property 'faceName' of undefined" when I hit the learn command. I'm using Yanfly's SkillLearn Plug-in but I wanted to have some skills be bought from the store not in the main menu. Could that be the issue, or is there...
  17. Jay's Dual Tech system

Cool gald you are working with elly to get that fix, looking forward to see what is next. Also any word on the extension for Yanfly's ATB Plug-in?
  18. Battler Sprite Request

Well I guess I have to bump it again. Still looking for someone willing to help me with this. Would be much appreciated and thanks in advance.
  19. Failed to create distribution package

Cool I found one of the BGMs with # in the name as soon as I got rid of the # it finished the distribution.
  20. Failed to create distribution package

Everything is about 637MB that is after I zip it, but it still stops at the BGM files for some odd reason. Ok I know for sure it is one of the BGMs is there a naming convention that the files have to be for the deployment to work?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wxzlion