Search results

1. Umikoume

Umikoume and the Secrets of the Sea HELP REQUEST THREAD!!

★ Umikoume and the Secrets of the Sea ★ Author's Notes: Hey guys! From my Umikoume thread Here! I am looking for Help! The list of roles will be down below! As well as requirements!   AVAILABLE HELP NEEDED! + Tileset Artist + Enemy/Monster Sprite Artist + Enemy...
  2. Umikoume

Umikoume and the Secrets of the Sea

★ Umikoume and the Secrets of the Sea ★ Author's Notes: Hey guys! I have been working on this game for the past TWO YEARS now. To make it wonderful and playable, and at the same time, bringing back the inspiration of Mogeko aka Funamusea themselves!   “It has been many...
  3. Umikoume

Greetings Everyone!

Hello everyone! I am the Game Dev for Umikoume and the Secrets of the Sea! You may call me Umi or Bella! I heard of this website from a facebook group, and I'm here to look for further assistance with this game or any of my future games I might need help with! I hope to get along with...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Princess_Shinra