Search results

1. Edsephiroth

Can I create a weapon that triggers random skills? RMMV

Hi, guys! I have an idea for a book weapon: Whenever actor attacks (default attack), a random skill will be released. Example: - Book of beyond life boat (Weapon) - Heaven (Skill) - Purgatory (Skill) - Hell (Skill) A common event could make one of these random...
  2. Edsephiroth

Talk to Follower (Ported from MV, original by mjishi)

:LZSlol::LZSlol::LZSlol::ewink:
  3. Edsephiroth

Eli Find Id By Name (Old Database Organizer)

It will save a lot of time. Thank you!
  4. Edsephiroth

Error with Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies

Yes, you are right. Portuguese link brings outdated version. Thank you, guys.
  5. Edsephiroth

rpg_core.js v1.6.0 In Plugin Manager LIGADO means ON. It's Portuguese
  6. Edsephiroth

That's why I'm asking for help. My post says "downloaded all of them recently", actually I thought it was about plugins version, but even after download them again today in YEP site (YEP Battle Engine Core v1.35b) nothing changes. They are enabled and configured after watch video tutorial, but...
  7. Edsephiroth

I'm testing Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies plugin, but whenever play the game appears this message: My knowledge in java is zero, so I Can't figure out what's happening. Animated Sideview Enemies was place beneath Battle Core Engine,the project has Mog Hunter Battle plugins and downloaded all...
  8. Edsephiroth

Help with Napoleon's Minimap

I'm trying to use Napoleon's Minimap in my game along with Mog_Monogatari. I've read Napoleon's topic from top to bottom and I could see that it hides minimap when default menu is called, but it doesn't work on Moghunters's Monogatari script. I think it happens because Monogatari has a different...
  9. Edsephiroth

I'm Sorry. I didn't know this. I'm not used to forums yet. Long time only looking made this...

I'm Sorry. I didn't know this. I'm not used to forums yet. Long time only looking made this. It's not gonna happen again.
  10. Edsephiroth

Hello, richardkim_co. I loved see you singing hairspray theme. You have an incredible voice...

Hello, richardkim_co. I loved see you singing hairspray theme. You have an incredible voice. I don't know if you are active, but i would like you help me composing a song for my game. Actually, game last scene and credits. In my story there's a couple called Edgard and Agatha; they fell...
  11. Edsephiroth

Hello, Khayalan. Your world map impressed me. It made me remember how bad mapper I am. I...

Hello, Khayalan. Your world map impressed me. It made me remember how bad mapper I am. I could see you are so busy, but if you get a moment to look at my request I would apreciate a lot. Some months ago I created this world map, but it doesn't look so good. Could you give it a...
  12. Edsephiroth

Sin's Parallax Mapping Workshop [CLOSED FOR UNKNOWN PERIOD]

Hello, Sinweaver. I'm amazed with your work. You became simple maps into incredible artworks. If you are receiving requests I wish you give me a help. Stage: Tower of Empty [Final Boss]; Size: 51x53 (You may change as your wish); 3 floors (Boss on the last floor); The first floor...
  13. Edsephiroth

Macbeth's Parallax Mapping Shop

Hello, Macbeth. I'm amazed with your artworks. It made me wish a help on my game. Could you recreate this city (named Altaia)? Altaia will appear twice in my story: A prosperous city with Church, Bank, Library, Hotel, Shop discrict, Restaurant, Pub and (unless four) houses. During the...
  14. Edsephiroth

Click or touch image to Start an action

Hello, guys. Is there a way to Click or touch an image to Start an event? I can't imagine a way to do it.
  15. Edsephiroth

Party Leader Quick Swap

.rb extension?
  16. Edsephiroth

Visual Novel Interaction Menu

It's all clear! Simple and fantastic! Use script call is the best feature because we can use it on many ways. Thank you for your effort.
  17. Edsephiroth

Make F11 toggle fullscreen (in addition to F4)

ALT+ENTER is a good idea. Simple, but amazing script.
  18. Edsephiroth

Visual Novel Interaction Menu

I didn't understand what 'inspect' is used for.
  19. Edsephiroth

MV Sideview Weapon Sheets(MOVED)

The green sword is amazing.
  20. Edsephiroth

Screen Manager 1.0.6

It's an amazing script. I tested out and it works fine in my windows project. Does it work on mobile projects?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Princess_Shinra