Search results

1. Gooseb90

Create a CG viewer gallery in RPGMAKER MV

Like having a room where the player can choose to see the CG scenes/image sets for a scene. But with certains conditions like 'losing to 'x' enemy' then you unlock the scene, but if you lose, you don't have to start over completely the game.
  2. Gooseb90

Create a CG viewer gallery in RPGMAKER MV

Have you ever attempted to add a gallery viewer for 'CG' scenes? I want to make a gallery viewer for my own project. I have the title command customizer SRD plugin. I added the command order, but when it comes to the command data, I don't know what to write for it because I don't understand...
  3. Gooseb90

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

What's the animation size area when you create an animation sheet? Like my guidelines in PS are 64x64. I've never done an animation sheet before. But here in my image I have one of the animation motion I want to use in MV but the sprites are way too small (64 x64) when I import my image in RMMV.
  4. Gooseb90

DB fan games made in RPGmaker

I've been wondering if anyone or many devs managed to make a successful Dragon Ball fan game in RPGmaker (non-commercial.) What kind of battle system would you use if you made one? I've been thinking of making one myself but I don't have specific ideas about the battle system I would try to...
  5. Gooseb90

is the secret to success making 18+ content?

I've been trying to work on my own h-rpg alone but my project is a huge mess and I often want to quit. For many reasons: My art is below average beginner, my writing is awful too (because I never really tried to write anything before) and even after almost a year it's still an 'alpha'. But there...
  6. Gooseb90

I'm wondering: Would remaking this game be possible in RPGmaker? It's a card based game, but when I played it, it felt like an rpg at times though I never really got far into the game. I was never able to beat Gohan/Krillin vs the Ginyu-Goku/Jeice battle on Namek. OOPS realized that's the...
  7. Gooseb90

Gallow tileset?

I wanted a guillotine actually, but I made one by editing some of Ancient Dungeon tileset dlc pieces for my project, so I'll be fine.
  8. Gooseb90

I've been thinking of implementing a card mini game in my project, but I've been wondering how to implement it. Should I use some plugins or just eventing?
  9. Gooseb90

Gallow tileset?

I bought Ancient Dungeon tilset and realized I could make a gallow with the tiles which I modified a bit to add a blade to it.
  10. Gooseb90

Gallow tileset?

Did anyone come up with gallow tilesets or anything similar?
  11. Gooseb90

I'd like to add a romance system in my rpg project. I know I should make use of Variables to be doing this, I've watched LvL Up Design video, but I'm wondering how could I add new menus to view the level of romance for certain romanceable NPCs?
  12. Gooseb90

Missing Actors RPGmakerMZ trial?

Drats then, I can't continue my demo project then since I don't have her battler. I was hoping to use the white witch as a party member.
  13. Gooseb90

Missing Actors RPGmakerMZ trial?

Is it possible that from the RPGmaker MZ the Actor 3-4/SV Battler (the sort of White witch) is completely missing from RPGMAKER MZ trial? Because I'm looking in my folder for my test project it's not in it. So I was wondering if it was normal or not.
  14. Gooseb90

Gooseb's sprite (non rpg maker related)

I made Chronoa (The Boss of the time patrol) (From Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 & 2) for RPGmaker MV. Though I think RPGMaker MV artstyle sprites usually kind of look fat, I tried to make her tinner.
  15. Gooseb90

I was asking how to create a monster for RPGmaker MV like the way a Metal Slime behave.
  16. Gooseb90

RMMV Yep Battle AI core

Could it work with Variables, let's say if you create a Variables for Male and another Variable for Female?
  17. Gooseb90

How to make enemies like Metal Slimes (Dragon Quest) way in MV? Aside making Metal Slime have high defense and agilty. Under what conditions would you make them Flee?
  18. Gooseb90

RMMV Yep Battle AI core

I haven't think much about it, but it sounds like it would probably make more sense if it was a state or something similar. Something to detect if it's Male or Female character.
  19. Gooseb90

RMMV Yep Battle AI core

With YEP Battle Ai Core engine I'm not sure how I would achieve to do what. It's if the enemies tries to use 'X' skill on my male character it works, but if the enemy tries to use the same 'X' skill it would fail if used on a female and make the AI smart enough to ignore the female being a...
  20. Gooseb90

Game & Map Screenshots 11

I split up my forest map into two parts instead of one bigger map. But I feel that my forest doesn't look in anyway natural. I did some saturation flickering with the basic tilesets and I'm using the tint system for my game because in this area it's supposed to be at night. This is an in-game...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SSSR