Search results

1. Lux Fortuna

Why are my maps auto centering?

Solved kind of. I turned off all plugins in both projects but nothing changed. However, I think this might solve my problem in an unintended way. I didn't know you could copy and paste maps between projects. When I copied the "old map" into this new project, it is working the way I want it to...
  2. Lux Fortuna

Hi Shaz, I am attaching 2 screenshots to show what I mean. The first screenshot is what I am trying to mimic from another project I am working on where the map is not auto-centering (same parameters), and the second screenshot is my problem child. Would love any input on how to resolve (if...
  3. Lux Fortuna

So when I create a map where the top portion is pure blank space (for a parallax sky), and the bottom portion is land where you can walk on, the game -now- defaults to auto-centering the map so the map now appears to be floating into nothingness beneath it. I could take a screenshot but it's...
  4. Lux Fortuna

RMMV Am I properly using the exclude unused files button?

ok so for people in my situation it is just best to try and do it strictly manually?
  5. Lux Fortuna

RMMV Am I properly using the exclude unused files button?

When I try to use the "exclude un-used files" option I seem to be doing something wrong since it excludes hundreds of things that break the game when they're not present (by break the game I mean that the game freezes to a black screen saying that it is unplayable since file X is not present, or...
  6. Lux Fortuna

Is MV-Stripper the most up-to-date method for reducing file size?

Hey, I haven't been active for about 10 months, and way back then MV-Stripper was the "quick-n-dirty" method for reducing the file size in games for un-used assets. Has there been anything else or is this currently the method most people are using (besides hand-picking what is taken out)? I...
  7. Lux Fortuna

RMMV everything is moving very fast

Thanks a lot Andar and Diretooth. That resolves my problem.
  8. Lux Fortuna

I think I may have identified the "problem"? I found a steam post saying that there's no FPS cap on RMMV and so, I got a new monitor recently that supports 180 FPS, so the game is technically running at 180 FPS making it appear faster. I guess I say I don't know if it's actually resolved...
  9. Lux Fortuna

I've disabled all plugins and none of them had any effect. Problem is persisting. Thoughts? I could also make a 30 second clip showing the problem if that would help.
  10. Lux Fortuna

I've been away from RMMV for about almost a year now, but everything is moving at a ridiculously fast pace. The speed at which my characters in game move is about x5 normal speed, there are floating bubbles which are moving about 5 times their normal speed. Sounds appear normal though...
  11. Lux Fortuna

How do I go about changing default battlers

I have seen that people can change the default battlers by putting a new image into the battlers game folder file. However I am under the impression that the 'grid' needs to be proportional ratio-wise. Could anyone explain this a little more? For reference, I am trying to look into making...
  12. Lux Fortuna

How bad is it to use the default sprites and icons in a commercial game?

I think Oh! RPG was released with predominantly default assets and was priced at 2.99 and seems to be selling well? Well, it has 189 reviews on steam after 2 weeks so who knows. From what I read it's also about 8 hours of gameplay and received favorable reviews because of the good story. So, if...
  13. Lux Fortuna

It lives!

It lives!
  14. Lux Fortuna

I guess that depends where in the world you live. But yeah, where I live it would be extremely...

I guess that depends where in the world you live. But yeah, where I live it would be extremely early XD
  15. Lux Fortuna

Never had the desire to drink--I enjoy myself just fine without it. Enjoy your holiday though ^^

Never had the desire to drink--I enjoy myself just fine without it. Enjoy your holiday though ^^
  16. Lux Fortuna

[DEMO] Goddess Falls (Updated 12/23/2015)

Good point! Depending on what you've done there may or may not be more content. I recently realized (and you've confirmed) how that is poorly designed and I'm thinking of ways to resolve it at the moment (probably another small cut-scene). There's currently an explorable area south of the town...
  17. Lux Fortuna

Luna Engine: Battle HUD Lite

This is exciting!
  18. Lux Fortuna

I haven't actually 'played' it for 500 hours, I just leave it up all the time XD

I haven't actually 'played' it for 500 hours, I just leave it up all the time XD
  19. Lux Fortuna

Wow really? You may consider reinstalling it. I've got about 500 hours on the program with no...

Wow really? You may consider reinstalling it. I've got about 500 hours on the program with no crashes.
  20. Lux Fortuna

[DEMO] Goddess Falls (Updated 12/23/2015)

I uploaded a version yesterday but it doesn't have the newest character (and her set of art) that was just finished. If the mouse cursor is a feather on the screen then you're playing the newest version, but sometimes it doesn't update immediately for people since the game stores its memory in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new88betscom