Search results

1. bblizzard

RMMV Lexima Legends - Paths of Strife (Playable Tech Demo)

Lexima Legends - Paths of Strife INTRODUCTION SCREENSHOTS THE STATE OF THIS TECH DEMO IMPORTANT GAMEPLAY MECHANICS OTHER INFORMATION DOWNLOAD LINK MISSING FEATURES PLANNED IMPROVEMENTS EXPECTED / POSSIBLE BUGS REPORTED BUGS Critical feedback is much appreciated!
  2. bblizzard

Short delay before tilemap is rendered on map

So I've been digging around recently to figure out what's going on with that issue that the tilemap doesn't render for a few frames when a tileset is loaded for the first time during a session. It can be reproduced very easily. Just start up a clean project and put a parallax on the current map...
  3. bblizzard

8-directional character sprite template

Does anybody know if there is an 8-directional character sprite template for MV? I searched everywhere, but I couldn't find one. :/
  4. bblizzard

Ultra Mode 7 [RMMV & RMMZ]

Ultra Mode 7 v2.0.9 Blizzard Introduction Ultra Mode 7 simulates the Mode 7 rendering mode from the SNES by using 3D rendering (hence the "Ultra"). Sprites are scaled appropriately and use additional code to determine whether they are visible, because of cut-off distance. The view of a Mode 7...
  5. bblizzard

HAI GUYS

Hello everyone! :D Some people might recognize my username. I did a bunch of scripts for RMXP several years ago, but then retired from RMXP. I picked up RMMV a few months back for a new side project idea I had. So I figured I should register here and check out what other people have been up to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oneesama