Search results

1. The logistics of a suikoden-ish game

I've always been a fan of suikoden games where you collect a ton of characters. I want to lean towards a game with a large recruitable cast (about 30?). However, even while playing suikoden, I do tend to just use a set party and take a pokemon "catch em all" approach to collecting characters. I...
  2. RPG Maker MV GENE

I hope this is the right place to ask. Can anyone who has bought and used GENE let me know a little more about it? I can't find a video of GENE in action so I'm rather tentative about the $20 purchase. I use busts quite heavily in the game I'm working on and so far I am simply showing, tinting...
  3. MV Side Scroller

Been wanting to make a side scroller for a while. I was thinking I could use Galv's Jump Ability for the movement but any suggestions on how to make enemies/projectiles etc?
  4. Load screen/transition fade?

I've noticed while playtesting my game that when it goes from title screen to game or load screen to game, the transition is pretty jarring. Is there a simple script that can put a fade between this? I've searched but I can't seem to find any. Thanks!
  5. Error with saba kan's script

I found saba kan's bust message script (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sabakan03/mv/fc97a84b1cc4d700e1539e3fdb10656e9588f1c4/Project/js/plugins/Saba_Tachie.js) and I've managed to translate and make it work within the demo provided. However, every time I try to bring it to another game, even...
  6. Message Bust Expansion?

I love Galv's Message Bust script but I would like to be able to show two characters on screen during conversations. There is a script for VXA that does what I want. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/saba-kans-galge-conversation-system-0-7.1022/ I would like a script that can...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today, thankfully I have the rest of the week off.
Man I am learning I am bad at naming armor lmao.
The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooly