Search results

1. RMMZ Skill target help

Oh... I see. That really socks. I'm using many VS plugins in my game project, but so far, I haven't seen a function like Yanfly's selection control plugin. I'll still ask on their discord just in case(I didn't even know that VS had a discord) and if I still can't get help from there, I think I...
  2. RMMZ Skill target help

Thank you so much for the reply! Yes, in the game I'm making, the majority of the single target support skills will target one ally but not Actor 1 and 2. That's indeed what I want, but unfortunately, the code that you provided doesn't seem to be working for some reason. I set the skill to "One...
  3. RMMZ Skill target help

Hello! I'm using VS's battle core plugin and I'm trying to find a way to make a skill that will target only ONE ally except Actor 1 and Actor 2, but so far, I couldn't find any useful info on the internet and I know next to nothing about JS... I would really appreciate it if someone could help...
  4. How to make two "level" terms?

Oh! I didn't see it that way. That means that the idea I had in mind wouldn't have worked... You're right. I know next to nothing about programming. :( I'll have to ask someone to write a plugin when I'll have enough money. Anyway! Thanks for the explanation. I really appreciate it. :D
  5. How to make two "level" terms?

I see. That really socks... :( I read this post before I made mine, so I thought it might be possible with script calls. Oh well! Thanks for letting me know Andar! This post can be closed.
  6. How to make two "level" terms?

In the "Terms" tab of the database, there's a section where I can change the terms like Level, HP, MP and all that stuff, right? I want to know if it's possible to change the level term depending on the actor. Here's an exemple of what I mean: If the player opens the status screen and chooses...
  7. Asking player's e-mail address

If you want feedback, why do you need your players' email addresses? YOU should be the one to give your email address instead. You could make an event right at the beginning of your game and write something like "I would like to know what you think of my game. Make this game better by sending me...
  8. FF2/SaGa stat system?

Yes! It works, but for some unknown reason, one of the variables refuse to go back to 0 after the battle even if I set it to 0. XD Anyways! I can't thank you enough! You're a real life saver! EDIT: I have a new problem. When I try to modify more than one variable with a formula, at least one...
  9. FF2/SaGa stat system?

Oh my gosh... That's soooo confusing. I didn't even know that we could use script calls in a damage formula. I'll try and see if I can do what you said but I'm a visual learner and on top of that, I really sock at making formulas. If I can't make it work, could you please help me out? EDIT...
  10. FF2/SaGa stat system?

Making a damage formula was the 1st thing that came to mind. I even asked for help on the "RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help" section of this forum, but so far, no one answered. After I posted my question, I went back on google to search for more answers and I remember reading something like...
  11. FF2/SaGa stat system?

Oh boy... You'll have to give me some time then. I read a LOT of posts these past few days. Ill update my main post as soon as I find them again. EDIT: Gaah... I can't find them anymore. Darn it! I would have kept the tabs if I knew that those posts could have helped.
  12. FF2/SaGa stat system?

For several days now, I've been searching for a way to make something similar to the FF2/SaGa stat systems with events, but to no avail... For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here are several exemples of what I want to do: - If Actor1 attacks Enemy1 with a melee attack and the...
  13. RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

I sock at making formulas, so I might be wrong, but Im pretty sure you dont need a complicated formula to do that. If by "a spell that raises an ally", you mean raising one of their stats, then simply use the effects box to add a buff. If you meant raising an ally from the dead, in other words...
  14. RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

@Aesica Thanks a lot for telling me about that! Ive never used the action sequence functions, but Ill give it a try. @CHKNRAVE I did try adding b.addState(1) to the formula before asking for help here but I havent tried it since then. Ill go give that a try too.
  15. RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Oooh! That was really easy to understand! Thanks! :D For the problem that I mentioned last time, is it possible that it happened because the enemy guarded? When I was testing that time, I left my room for a few seconds. Im using the... active time battle system, I think its called? The enemy...
  16. RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

For the <Level: x> notetag, no worries, I know its case sensitive. Only one actor uses that spell right now but I might give it to special bosses later in the game, so Im gonna use the second formula. I tried using the spell on a group of 2 enemies and the first test went well. Both enemies...
  17. RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

I see. T.T Thanks a bunch for comfirming it! I was getting worried that the problem might be on my side. I guess for now Ill go work on my MV project! I hope they fix that problem soon!
  18. RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

So youre saying that its a problem with the engine and/or the plugins?
  19. RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Ooh! Sadly, it didnt work, but the a.atk part did work. In other words, it really is the first part that isnt functional. This is so frustrating! What am I doing wrong... Edit: Heres a screenshot of the skill, actor 1, the punching ba- er... bear and my list of plugins.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today, thankfully I have the rest of the week off.
Man I am learning I am bad at naming armor lmao.
The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zapedrin