Search results

1. Bug in MZ v1.4.0?

Thank you! That worked.
  2. Bug in MZ v1.4.0?

Hi! I just bought and downloaded MZ about a day or two ago. Today I noticed a bug. The set of available tilesets keeps replicating every time you go to edit a map. To replicate: Right click + Edit... on any map. Note the available tilesets in the dropdown. Close the dialog and re-edit the map...
  3. How to avoid this type of tiling & forum for general RPG game making discussion?

Henlo! I am new here. Kinda new to RPG maker. I mean, I used it last back in the early 2000's and just now decided to play around with it again. I got 2 questions: 1) What is the best way to avoid this type of tiling issues? Is there a best practice to do large areas of multi-part tiles like...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today, thankfully I have the rest of the week off.
Man I am learning I am bad at naming armor lmao.
The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zapedrin