Search results

1. RMMZ Skill target help

Hello! I'm using VS's battle core plugin and I'm trying to find a way to make a skill that will target only ONE ally except Actor 1 and Actor 2, but so far, I couldn't find any useful info on the internet and I know next to nothing about JS... I would really appreciate it if someone could help...
  2. How to make two "level" terms?

In the "Terms" tab of the database, there's a section where I can change the terms like Level, HP, MP and all that stuff, right? I want to know if it's possible to change the level term depending on the actor. Here's an exemple of what I mean: If the player opens the status screen and chooses...
  3. FF2/SaGa stat system?

For several days now, I've been searching for a way to make something similar to the FF2/SaGa stat systems with events, but to no avail... For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here are several exemples of what I want to do: - If Actor1 attacks Enemy1 with a melee attack and the...
  4. Database Organizer

Hello! My game's database is a mess right now. Finding a certain item or skill can be a real challenge sometimes. -_- I started searching on google for a database organizer plugin but I couldn't find anything useful. I did find a database Organizer plugin but unfortunately, it was for VX...
  5. Help with Yanfly's Class Base Parameter Plugin

Hello, Im using Yanfly's Class Base Parameter Plugin as stated above and I need help for setting the exp needed to lvl up. Heres what I would like to do: For lvl 1 to 25, for each lvl, the exp needed to lvl up would be 75. Then from lvl 26 to 50, for each lvl, 300 exp would be needed to lvl...
  6. Button pressing minigame?

Hello, I know this have been asked several times already but everything I found about timed button minigames/QTEs/Chain Commands and ect didnt help me much. Almost everything I found was related to battles. I only saw one thread that wasnt related to battles but unfortunately, it didnt help me...
  7. Question about Team Skills or whatever you wanna call it....

Hello! In my game, I'm trying to make Team skills... combo skill... or whatever you wanna call them. I'm using a front view battle system, so I can't(and don't want to) do stuff like the team/combo skills in Chrono Trigger. What I want to do is something more simple. If, let's say, actor 1 uses...
  8. Problem when entering battle...

A weird error happens whenever I try to enter a battle. It happens even when all my plugins are off but when I tryed a battle in a completely new project, the error didn't happen. Here's what's written on the console or whatever it's called: After seeing what's written there, I copied/pasted...
  9. Calculate formula before cost is used (Read Description)

I know something similar to this has been asked before but my problem is slightly different and I know next to nothing about javascript, so I'm asking here for help. Most of the spells in my game will use the user's magic attack or magic defense stats as well as their remaining MP minus the...
  10. Actor Command Sub-Menu Plugin Request

I would like to request a plugin that would add a sub menu to certain commands in battle. Let's say actor 1 can use 3 types of weapons and 5 types of magic. Each weapon has at least 10 skills and each type of magic has 15 spells. That means the actor would have 8 different skill types plus the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today, thankfully I have the rest of the week off.
Man I am learning I am bad at naming armor lmao.
The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hurman