Search results

1. CardeMaker

RMMV Commond event in menu options

Wait, are you talking about the Title/Main menu or the Menu that you opens in game? I've made an improved tutorial about the main menu If it's the In game menu, you can use YEP_MainMenuManager, i don't know how you can make it plays an common event, but for removing Exit option just delete...
  2. CardeMaker

How can i get an save file information and make events based on it?

THANK YOU!!, Olivia_MetaControls had worked for detecting my last saved map, the bad part is that if you reset the game, it gone, but that's enough for today i guess
  3. CardeMaker

That's the cool part, i'm using and map background plugin, that allows to add events in the main menu, still, i don't know how to get save info
  4. CardeMaker

I don't know if the title make it clear, but what i have in mind is to make an main menu based on Valve's campaign games (such Half-Life 2 and Portal 2) where the title screen background changes according to your most recent save file, how can i obtain save data for using as an variable or...
  5. CardeMaker

RMMV Where do i find plugins that put the main menu in an map and don't crash my game?

I'm using CGMV Title System, it's working well, thank you guys!
  6. CardeMaker

RMMV Where do i find plugins that put the main menu in an map and don't crash my game?

i don't know if the title got clear, but what i am looking for is an plugin just like SRD_TitleMapBackground and N_TitleMap, with the simple condition that it is none of the both, because both crash in my project, SRD_TitleMapBackground crashes because i have YEP Gridfree Doodads in my project...
  7. CardeMaker

RMMV Problem using SRD Plugins (maximum call stack size exceeded)

IT WORKED!!! THANK YOU!! i can't believe it was so simple, anyway, SRD says explicit that SuperTools should be above everything and everyone, maybe that got outdated, is there some chance of bugs happening in future because of this? else this thread can be closed.
  8. CardeMaker

this won't help, i've literally created an empty project, putted both and the crash happend, but i think i'll give up, it can be an bug of my computer, thought about it now, i didn't tested it on another, so maybe that's the problem. I got an idea, since i'm suspecting of my computer now, i'll...
  9. CardeMaker

RMMV How can i add an custom menu in YEP_MainMenuManager via scripting?

THANK YOU, IT WORKED!!! I'M SO HAPPY NOW, mine worked with the second one
  10. CardeMaker

RMMV How can i add an custom menu in YEP_MainMenuManager via scripting?

So, i just made an custom menu scene with SceneCustomMenu by Triacontane, this plugin doesn't allows you to put an link for your custom menu in the main menu, so i tried using YEP_MainMenuManager, but i couldn't do it without using common events, and there's two things that i hated about it: 1 -...
  11. CardeMaker

I've checked carefully if i didn't had the same plugin twice, i didn't, i also didn't modified anything from the original .js files now, that's very strange, because i did it, put only Supertools and Game Upgrade together, both of them brand new, recently downloaded from SRD website, and the...
  12. CardeMaker

Sometime ago i made an thread trying to solve an problem that happened to me with SRD_SuperToolsEngine, some talk before i've discovered that the problem was some files from Supertools that got corrupted at the first time i ran it, solved it, and, new problem, Supertools is causing an error...
  13. CardeMaker

Where can i find Modern Kitchen/Snack bar tilesets?

AWESOME! THANK YOU!! i Also need to thank @Alilali, i never thought an Microwave graph would be so rare to find
  14. CardeMaker

Where can i find Modern Kitchen/Snack bar tilesets?

Good Night Everyone! I'm making an Snack bar (More like an junk fast food) in my game, a very small one, but even thought it being small, it stills has a lot of empty space remaining, i realized that i need things to fill the ambiance, like an oven or maybe an microwave, maybe some self-service...
  15. CardeMaker

I need help with an very unusual system that i had the ideia

I don't see an way to make it convincing And i already tried it, doesn't work with Khas plugin either, and making it by pictures have a lot of disadvantages
  16. CardeMaker

I need help with an very unusual system that i had the ideia

Well, i don't even know what to say, but i had an ideia to make an UV Flashlight in my game that can reveal secrets in the map, like The Lens Of Truth from Ocarina of Time, but i had no ideia how to make it because everything i'e tried failed, first i tried using my default lightning plugin...
  17. CardeMaker

RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.68 - Update on the 10th April 2021

yes, Yes, i printed it for having 100% sure that i have the right color and the result color, that why it has an background

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today, thankfully I have the rest of the week off.
Man I am learning I am bad at naming armor lmao.
The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hurman