Search results

1. Willibab

Im gonna be a blitzball when I grow up!

Im gonna be a blitzball when I grow up!
  2. Willibab

Been watching almost all of Harry Mack's videos on YouTube and I still can't quite believe he is...

Been watching almost all of Harry Mack's videos on YouTube and I still can't quite believe he is real.
  3. Willibab

NEVERRRRRR!

NEVERRRRRR!
  4. Willibab

Yes, a gradual one foretelling of a warmer climate :p

Yes, a gradual one foretelling of a warmer climate :p
  5. Willibab

Not played that much in years tbh, only been making/modding games. Every game I try now feels...

Not played that much in years tbh, only been making/modding games. Every game I try now feels super easy o.O Even ones I used to struggle with.
  6. Willibab

I never learned to begin with :3

I never learned to begin with :3
  7. Willibab

And here I am thinking this place is super tame :P Not even gotten any death threats or anything...

And here I am thinking this place is super tame :P Not even gotten any death threats or anything ^^ But I'll always have twitter for that I suppose :P
  8. Willibab

What was the first RPG you ever played, and what was the oldest?

I always say FF7,8 and 9 at the same time because I got them when I bought a used ps2. But it's actually Pokemon Blue, I just didn't know what an RPG was at that time. Every game was just a game back then :P No idea about oldest, Fallout maybe?
  9. Willibab

How to make skill-learning items be restricted by class?

https://gabe-plugins.itch.io/gabe-mz-equip-requirements This plugin can restrict items by class (And other things).
  10. Willibab

I think that this forum's member posts should include their pronoun

That totally sounds like twitter xD
  11. Willibab

I think that this forum's member posts should include their pronoun

I'm fine with whatever but ngl, I get super defiant whenever someone tells me I HAVE to do something. It just rubs me the wrong way. Childish? Yes....Yes I am :P
  12. Willibab

Junction System

I like the idea behind it and its very unique. But in practice it just makes people not want to use magic. But with a custom version you could try to fix some of the issues. - Increase amount of magic drawn so its not so tedious. - Increase limit to beyond 100, maybe 150. But stats bonuses...
  13. Willibab

I hope you gain that honor xD

I hope you gain that honor xD
  14. Willibab

Gz!

Gz!
  15. Willibab

RMMZ Mercenary Class

Not tried that game but yeah, seen that mechanic in some other games. I am considering having that as one of its abilities, only working on humanoids.
  16. Willibab

My whole life is one long lucky streak in a sense, others might not think so but I have low...

My whole life is one long lucky streak in a sense, others might not think so but I have low standards when it comes to being happy :P Just waiting for the hammer to fall xD
  17. Willibab

1 minute after reading this

1 minute after reading this
  18. Willibab

What kind of a short game would you like to play?

You lost me at ''short''
  19. Willibab

RMMZ Mercenary Class

Update! I think I've found a better class to add this mechanic to. The Merchant class. Embezzle Command: Throw money at enemy for damage. Love the name as it's pretty fitting based on its definition. steal or misappropriate (money placed in one's trust or belonging to the organization for...
  20. Willibab

Now I feel like playing total war :P

Now I feel like playing total war :P

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Some people wished to be governed. Some people wished to be ruled.
Twitch I am live with some piano practice and a session of my Interactive Text Adventure!
I've been working on my own RPGmaker project for the last couple of months (It will be a year in October), and I've been enjoying the process a lot. I still have a ton of things to do, but seeing things slowly come to life feels rewarding.
I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today, thankfully I have the rest of the week off.
Man I am learning I am bad at naming armor lmao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Videosloth7