Search results

1. RMMV Limited stock shop compatible with YEP_ShopCore?

Pretty much the title. Any plugins out there which will allow my shops to have a limited stock, but will be compatible with Yanfly's Shop plugins? I really don't want to get rid of my multiple currencies.
  2. Convert Sprites from VX/VX ace?

Is there any way to convert a custom sprite from VX to MV format? Also, while we're at it, what about XP format?
  3. Temporary Switch States

In my game I have a scene where the players are running from a guard. If the guard catches them, it triggers a fight. That event is working fine, but I want to set it so that when the battle ends, the guard collapses. I want to set it up so that the guard will stay down until the player leaves...
  4. Event progressing on user input

Is there a way to have an event progress when the user clicks the mouse? In my project I am using pictures, and I would like the picture to be displayed indefinitely, until the user clicks the mouse, or presses the action button. Then it should move on to the next picture. Is tis possible? I...
  5. Calling up Id numbers of enemies and items

I'm trying to create a capture system like pokemon, but I'm having a little trouble. My aim is to use a skill to run a common event. I've set it so that each enemy has a corresponding "shard item" for itself. What I want to do is get the event to look up the ID number of the monster it is used...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.
How much armor is too much armor I wonder....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuzorramadrejajajjaj