Search results

1. RMMV Good way to implement certain mechanic

There is this mechanic, that suppose to simulate (sort of) a positioning of the units. its fairly simple,but I dont know, what could be used to implement it? At the battlescreen, when either enemy (E) or party member (P) attacks someone, they both go into "duel". If someone attacks a character...
  2. RMMV Combat Interface

Hopefully its the right board to post, huh. So, Ive heard about how FF13 Lithning Returns made THE BEST ATB combat, so Ive bought the game to check it out (its so cheap lol). So, its basically action game at this point, but I really like the way in-battle UI is done. To those who never seen it...
  3. Wich plugins do I need?

So, can someone point me, wich plugins would let me do some stuff : 1) In sideview battle mod, make it so when enemy attack, its graphics changed to some other picture ill provide 2) In sideview, change the character visuals from battlers, again, to some static picture ill provide, and change it...
  4. Timed trap question, RPG Maker MV

Id like to create a trap, that will kille protagonist IF he stays at trap location for too long. Do i need some plugin for this to work, or is it possible with default rpgmaker MV tools?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuzorramadrejajajjaj