Search results

1. Berri

Princess of Peril - CLOSED FOR OVERHAUL

I have to say that the gameplay of Princess of Peril was really fun and addicting. I wish you luck if you do rehaul it, because I think this the groundwork needed for a really awesome game. The puzzles and chases and drama were really well done. If you need anything then let me know, because I...
  2. Berri

Alyssa [ complete ]

Goodness, have they ever! You can see some of the new art on our Tumblr already.
  3. Berri

Alyssa [ complete ]

I'm very excited to say that Alyssa will be getting a makeover after the contest ends. We are already in the process of outlining how we're going to make this game better-- and yes,  I said we! I've assembled a fantastic team and I am so so very excited about this project! As such, it would be...
  4. Berri

Alyssa [ complete ]

Thank you so much for the feedback! I agree that the graphics were a downfall (the woes of being a one girl team with limited time) and that some things were too easy (I didn't want the judges to get too lost). I hope that the re-release will fix these errors now that I actually have time to...
  5. Berri

Rozen - My First Game

Oh, it's fine! The number of times I did that with Alyssa is embarrassing. I'm glad to hear the submission version didn't have that problem. Once I finish attaching sleeves to my shirt I'll start playing the new upload. c:
  6. Berri

Rozen - My First Game

Yes, I did. I'll go ahead and download the other version. Thanks for the heads' up!
  7. Berri

Rozen - My First Game

Okay, so! Gave this game a short try... The title screen was nice. There was beautiful music playing and interesting graphic choices. Then the game started and everything became silent. There was no opening dialogue or narration to tell me what I was doing. I was just wandering around, which...
  8. Berri

TI - RAWR - MISU

Okay, so my friend wouldn't leave my house until 10pm because she was playing this game. As I said on RMN, we really liked it. She did find some minor glitches and have some minor complaints. Glitches-wise, she would sometimes try to put a single pastry on a display case and the pastry would...
  9. Berri

I feel I need to remind you that I am so so excited about this game! I'm having a friend over later today to do some thorough gameplays and I haven't stopped talking to her about this. You really did a great job, not just with the game itself but with taking feedback.
  10. Berri

Alyssa [ complete ]

Thank you so much for looking over the game! I've added a link to a Vr.3 download, but some of the bugs you found weren't addressed. So I guess I'll be doing a Vr.4.  Sorry that you had so much trouble.
  11. Berri

Alyssa [ complete ]

Sorry about the trouble there! I have re-uploaded the entire game with a new link. Hopefully this works better; https://www.mediafire.com/?ll6azramzgeh30t My first beta tester is having difficulty with part of the game. I'm going to check it out with her tomorrow and fix it, then release a...
  12. Berri

Alyssa [ complete ]

Yeah, some other people had trouble. http://www.mediafire.com/download/63cap30uhiu32bq/alyssa.exe There's a better link.
  13. Berri

Alyssa [ complete ]

Finally! I'm somewhat finished. Just checking this file for any last minute errors; Test Game!
  14. Berri

The Delusion

Ooh, this looks really nice! I like the dark atmosphere that you've set up so far. Your maps look very crisp and pretty so far too. I'll definitely give this a try when it's finished.
  15. Berri

Ahhh, I'm so glad that you added that feature! It'll really help. I was worried when I played that I wouldn't find any refueling points for my poor flame.
  16. Berri

Alyssa [ complete ]

Thank you very much! The torchlight should now have followed you out of the room, so I'll fix that right away. I hope you enjoy the final game! I agree on implementing another save location, though I'm at a loss as to where to put it. I'd chosen the grand hallway since it's nearly always...
  17. Berri

Sunken Spire [Game Released]

This looks fantastic thus far! I'm very excited to see the final product. I really adore your mapping. It looks so clean!
  18. Berri

Alyssa [ complete ]

@ Valler: That was fantastic! I've got the menu working now~! @Iron Croc: No problem! I can't wait to play your finished game! c:
  19. Berri

Unraveled - funded on KS!

This is gorgeous! I'm excited to play it! Cinnamon looks cute and I'm eager to learn more about her through gameplay.
  20. Berri

Alyssa [ complete ]

Ah, yes! I've been wanting to make the menu so that it opens right to items... The problem being that when I accomplished this after some digging, I messed up somewhere so that the player was 100% invisible and could not be brought back. But if the inventory would be helpful then I'll try again...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuzorramadrejajajjaj