Search results

1. Hopeless Dreamer

RMMV Titans of Illumia (15+hrs Non-Linear RPG)

Hey leonideus, you're right about the damage output for that boss, it's more than a bit nuts to put it lightly. It's nearly been a year since the game was released so I plan on going back in with a fresh perspective and hopefully polish things off a bit. It may well be difficult for a file that...
  2. Hopeless Dreamer

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

I'm having a bit of trouble with applying a state through damage formulas. I would use the effects box but I only wan't the state to apply if the attack hits an elemental weakness. This is what I have so far: if (b.elementRate(2) > 1) {a.mat * 4 - b.mdf * 2 + b.addState(17);100} else {a.mat *...
  3. Hopeless Dreamer

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

You can always lower the success rate from the invocation box in the skill menu to reduce the accuracy. If it only succeeds 50% of the time it will only hit 50% of the time.
  4. Hopeless Dreamer

Just a quickie update with some minor fixes (v1.0.14).
  5. Hopeless Dreamer

@Braydon_M, Ah I believe you've just found a sequence break. I've located the issue and it'll be fixed next update. If you talk to the green haired girl (Sydney) before going in the top-right hand building again you shouldn't have any issues and should be able to resume from where you were.
  6. Hopeless Dreamer

@kaiijuu, Honestly feel free to be *that* guy, if I don't know what people dislike then I'll be less clued in on what to fix. I agree with a lot of what you've said and I certainly agree about the lack of balancing. The only problem is I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to balance the game as a...
  7. Hopeless Dreamer

@kaiijuu, If you go the southern edge of the map where the hermit is then follow the coastline to the right you should come across it. The shovel is only available post prologue along with the other tools if that's what you mean. Hope that helps.
  8. Hopeless Dreamer

@Byrne, This is the first time I've heard of an issue of lag at all. Are you using Rpg maker MV also? I'll try to spend some time working out what might be causing the lag, sorry to hear you've had trouble getting it to run.
  9. Hopeless Dreamer

Out of curiosity, did you use any bombs for enemies?
  10. Hopeless Dreamer

A lot of the sprites are done by the talented akashics! Their sprites can be found here: http://www.akashics.moe/
  11. Hopeless Dreamer

I've had a look into the state icons but I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Each gem has a chance to inflict 1 state and there should be 1 icon per gem. You are supposed to be able to reach Elfheim at that point and it'll give you a big advantage too. The characters appearing here is a...
  12. Hopeless Dreamer

@gvduck10, I can assure you the game is beatable without the Dark Mirror though admittedly I was worried that if someone were to grind for stat boosts that it would be repetitive. Equipment found, crafted or bought is really the best way to progress, the right combinations can do a lot of damage...
  13. Hopeless Dreamer

Version 1.0.12 is out! Got a bit carried away writing a walk through for the game which is a work in progress for now but should help nonetheless. Wanted to get this fix out soon as though in case anyone was experiencing an issue with quest rewards (Contracts) not appearing. Cheats are now a...
  14. Hopeless Dreamer

Could anyone give me advice about someone posting my game?

Thanks for the quick response. I'll have to look into take-down notices. Is there a surefire way to prove it's my content for copyright purposes? Edit: Didn't realise it was that was easy to file a DMCA, thanks for the help.
  15. Hopeless Dreamer

Could anyone give me advice about someone posting my game?

Hi Everyone, Basically I've been posting and updating my game Titans of Illumia since around November here on the forums and rpgmaker.net. I still have access to everything but another site who I've given no permission to has posted my game to their site with a bunch of ads and redirects. I...
  16. Hopeless Dreamer

@DarksteelKami, Hey, thanks for checking out the game and letting me know. Glad you're enjoying it so far, there's a ton of great rpg maker games out there so defo worth checking them out! I'll have fixes for these issues in the next update as they shouldn't take too long. The one thing you...
  17. Hopeless Dreamer

@Blue Symphony, The heat-proof visor should prevent burn which will cripple your ATK stat. If you have the Spellsword contract then Fire form will half all fire damage for the whole party with no armour slot investment. Pillar of flames which is used by both the dragon and Flambosa is magic...
  18. Hopeless Dreamer

@kaiijuu, I think I'll have to update the current quest objectives a little at some point as there's a few locations that aren't that obvious. If you're unsure of where to go in the prologue: Fire works well for the Segha'an but they do have a bit too much health in all fairness. The other...
  19. Hopeless Dreamer

Only for the early stages while following each character route. A new game in adventure mode will allow you to unlock things from the start as it skips the prologue which is roughly an hour long. Hope that helps.
  20. Hopeless Dreamer

The pickaxe was originally in the bandit mine but is now in the dwarven mine in a room which is blocked until after the prologue. This is mainly as the pickaxe opens up a few areas which could allow sequence breaking for some story sections. Apologies for any confusion.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gun0987