Search results

1. Prasas

[THex] Tutorial Series, From Beginner to Advanced

Very nice tutorial's. They are straight forward, to the point, and well explained . Keep up the good work.
  2. Prasas

Looking/need plugin for passive party members

Excellent I will try that thank you
  3. Prasas

Looking/need plugin for passive party members

I have been trying to find a plugin for passive(non-fighting) party members. Seems that there is a plugin for just about everything else lol. If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated...
  4. Prasas

Can't get collison to work with smartpathing

Thank you very much it works just fine now.Your time and effort are greatly appreciated.
  5. Prasas

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/smart-pathfinding.46761/https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/smart-pathfinding.46761/ I did fix the zero's already, and did try having the pages in different order,(pathfinding on page two,battle call page one).
  6. Prasas

Here's the screen shot's of how I tried to get it to work
  7. Prasas

Hi! New to mv, I would like to use a smart pathing plug to have enemy's on map chase/run at player. This works just fine. What I can't get to work is when they collide, I would like battle to start. I've tried with event and player touch with different event windows in different priority, does...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gun0987