Search results

1. Dragonic_L

Lilyhazard

About Lilyhazard Lilyhazard is a survival horror fangame inspired by "Nobihaza", a free japanese game's series made with RPG MAKER by "Mr.aaa". My project is not a remake of the original one like the other fangame; Lilyhazard tells a new story where new characters...
  2. Dragonic_L

Moving Through events, but not in impassable tileset

Hello there! :) The topic's title speak itself. In my game I need a plugin that allow an event to move through an other event, but not in impassable tileset (wall etc...). I tried to recreate this effects with events, but it doesn't work and I'm newbie in js, I can't create a plugin...
  3. Dragonic_L

Hi Guys! :)

Hello Everybody! ^^ My name's Dragonic_L, but you can just call me Dragon, I'm 19 and I study Law, but playing games and making them were my passion since I was a child. I joined the forum in November, but I wasn't active. I'm not a newbie at all, because I started rpg making 8 years ago...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gun0987