Search results

1. Kirye

RMMV (SOLVED) Need help with Yanfly Item_Core Remove Use Function

I'm slowly but surely learning my Javascript, but i'm having way too many issues with this code. I'm trying to modify this: Scene_Item.prototype.onItemOk = function() { var item = this.item(); if (DataManager.isItem(this._item)) { this.onActionUse(); } else {...
  2. Kirye

RMMV Looking to force State turn count to go down

So my game is using a battle system made with common events and isn't using the default system, which has had a lot of added benefits but also a couple of drawbacks. One of those is that i've had to use individual variables per status effect to keep track of turn count. It's not that much extra...
  3. Kirye

RMMV Need help relocating Select Item

Hey all, I haven't been able to find where Select Item is located. I've been trying to relocate the window to the bottom of the screen. I made a custom battle system using Common Events and the Select Item function would be perfect to use Consumable Items. Unfortunately it only appears on Top...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gun0987