Search results

1. Hopeless Dreamer

Could anyone give me advice about someone posting my game?

Hi Everyone, Basically I've been posting and updating my game Titans of Illumia since around November here on the forums and rpgmaker.net. I still have access to everything but another site who I've given no permission to has posted my game to their site with a bunch of ads and redirects. I...
  2. Hopeless Dreamer

RMMV Titans of Illumia (15+hrs Non-Linear RPG)

Synopsis Explore the mysterious island of Illumia with it's many secrets and treasures. Non linear interactive gameplay allows you to choose how you play with different routes and endings. Progress is determined by the treasure you collect allowing you to clear obstacles and beat bosses without...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gun0987