Search results

1. Aryn

Conditionals with Yanfly Job Points

Dear Makers, I need help, and I'm not 100% sure if this is the proper place, since I'm not sure what the solution is. But the problem I'm having is that I can use Yanfly's plugin command to reduce Job Points because there is no way to check conditionally if the JP < 0. I'm using the JP in a...
  2. Aryn

Yanfly Equip Reqs Lunatic Syntax HelP!

I hope someone with Java knowledge can help me out with this. I am not a programmer, but I am programmer-friendly--meaning I can look at syntax and basically understand what it's doing. I would like to use Yanfly's Equip Requirements Plugin with *variables*, which is the one thing it doesn't...
  3. Aryn

Yanfly Durability Repair w/ Variables?

Unfortunately, although I have a little familiarity with code, I don't really understand how the plugins work in detail, so I'm not sure what I can and can't input. I think with Yanfly's Lunatic Mode at least I should be able to do this, but I'm not sure about the syntax. So, I like Yanfly's...
  4. Aryn

Make item control variable

This should be incredibly simple, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. I still have about zero Ruby, but I've been experimenting with scripts, and even tried to create my own script to do this, but to no avail. All I want to do is make an item change a variable when consumed. Like...
  5. Aryn

Help with wrong offset in Khas Light Effects

Hi all! I think I'm posting this in the right place? First off, I'm learning to muddle my way through reading and editing script, but I don't know Ruby. I'm having what is probably a fairly simple issue with Khas Awesome Light Effects 1.0, and I'm hoping someone can suggest a solution. I've...
  6. Aryn

Getting Yanfly Skill Cost Manager to consume items

Hi, everyone! I'm really hoping someone can help me on this... Let me preface this by saying that while I have a general understanding of programming languages, I don't know anything about Ruby and am not anywhere near trying to write scripts. I'm really just trying to make a game that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gun0987