Search results

1. elduator

elduator's (Visual Novel) asset packs!

Background Pack 6 RELEASED Heya everybody, I hope y'all had a good week so far! I just uploaded Background Pack 6! I hope you’ll like it and that it might be of help for your projects! You are welcome to comment suggestions for future backgrounds or leave constructive criticism! link to the page
  2. elduator

Background Bundle A RELEASED Heya everybody!! I just uploaded the (Visual Novel) Background Bundle A to my itch page! Its a collection of 20 backgrounds from pack 1-5 and by purchasing this bundle you’ll save 8,97 € as well! Instead of paying 23,96€ (5,99€ each) it’ll only cost a total of...
  3. elduator

Ahhh! Thank you so much!! This really means a lot! :kaojoy:
  4. elduator

Background Pack 5 RELEASED Heya everybody, I hope y'all had a good week so far! I just uploaded Background Pack 5! I hope you’ll like it and that it might be of help for your projects! You are welcome to comment suggestions for future backgrounds or leave constructive criticism! link to...
  5. elduator

Background Pack 4 RELEASED Heya everybody and happy Sunday! I just finished making Background Pack 4! (Yes, I said, I would release the character pack next, but I was on a trip yesterday and it inspired me to get another background pack ready and done! <3) I hope you’ll like it and that it...
  6. elduator

Pack 3 RELEASED Hello everybody! I just finished Pack 3, I hope you'll enjoy this time's pack! You are welcome to comment suggestions for future backgrounds or leave constructive criticism! link to the page ADDITIONAL NEWS I won't be making background assets for a few weeks, since I am...
  7. elduator

Pack 2 RELEASED Hello everybody! I just finished Pack 2, to my own surprise! I hope you'll enjoy the new release and it's contents! You are welcome to comment suggestions for future backgrounds or leave constructive criticism! link to the page
  8. elduator

elduator's VISUAL NOVEL asset packs! These packs contain each 4 backgrounds with the time alterations: daytime/sunset/nighttime! You can use them as long as you have a RPG Maker MV / RPG Maker MZ and/or Visual Novel Maker license. Because each background makes use of the RTP Parallax skies of...
  9. elduator

Only show a minimum radius of the map around the player. / Zoom Effect (?)

Thank you so much! I'll look into this plugin tomorrow, but so far, it looks promising. But: It says its for MV, is it also available for MZ?
  10. elduator

Because the UI would get pixelated, if it'd get turned into full-screen with a lower resolution. uwu
  11. elduator

Hello, game makers! I have a pretty specific question and I apologize beforehand; English is not my mother tongue. My normal screen size is 1920 x 1080 px, this leads to also making the map itself wider. My problem is, that I only want to show the area close to the player and not a big part...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A10