Search results

1. FrostyFitz

Tactics System 1.2.1 (Tactical Battle System)

Hey, thanks for the quick reply! I actually started doing something similar, but I was trying to manipulate the BattleManagerTS.addGameEnemy function directly which i think caused some issues. I was able to cause 1 enemy to be randomly generated, but adding any more than that caused param null...
  2. FrostyFitz

Tactics System 1.2.1 (Tactical Battle System)

Hello! This plugin is awesome so far. I have tried searching for the answer to my question in the forums but cant come across an answer yet. What I would like to do is essentially have a random encounter on a map trigger a tactical battle. I was thinking I can somehow set up events that check a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A10