Search results

1. chungsie

is this too much to say... i am a wave. [MEDIA]

is this too much to say... i am a wave.
  2. chungsie

it's an art applicant's dream, in the making. I promise you...

it's an art applicant's dream, in the making. I promise you. https://indiana-grd.itch.io/art-application-appreciation-alpha-pre-beta
  3. chungsie

my game is up on itch, but it's in godot :|

my game is up on itch, but it's in godot :|
  4. chungsie

hard work :) https://leon-sandstone.itch.io/99-iso-tiles

hard work :) https://leon-sandstone.itch.io/99-iso-tiles
  5. chungsie

chungsie offers...

I honestly never learened ACE. that's why I posted it in this context, in general discussion. I wish, It's for routing through say a building, or dungeon, and then you apply A* when in the said area. If I had a mentor that could help, I could. But it's been this way since a many a year. THe...
  6. chungsie

chungsie offers...

the ruby, I was using it in pure ruby. the gml, in gms.
  7. chungsie

a page from a graphic novel.

a page from a graphic novel.
  8. chungsie

chungsie offers...

transition less room/nodal pathfinding. you can declare the nodes anyway you desire, as long as they possess an Identifier.
  9. chungsie

hmmm. an art of mine was removed from reddit, for a reason not even listed.

hmmm. an art of mine was removed from reddit, for a reason not even listed.
  10. chungsie

chungsie offers...

oh ok. I've been a member for a few years on here. I just ported the algorithm to gml and it works without a flaw. here is the basic tutorial.
  11. chungsie

chungsie offers...

the first is a well known pathfinder routine, modified to work in modern ruby. [through myself] and the later, a piece from my dissertation, Pub Domain, incomplete.
  12. chungsie

What's your favorite food?

here's one I recreated, through ancestral lineage, it would be believed. Taco of India [hindu’s granessha daevadereye.] We begin with, 1 onion, diced or uniformly chopped. In a pan (preferably not plastique, as in authentic iron caste), add coriander, nutmeg, fennel seed and lemon zest. Heat...
  13. chungsie

chungsie offers...

def find_route_to(room,current,home,count,lst) #first create the depth search paramaters count += 1 #intialize the results each depth ram = 0 #check each connection per depth searched current.connected.each_with_index do |i, cnt| look_depth = i.name.upcase...
  14. chungsie

you know, since learning C [;)] I've grown to love VC and OpenGL :D

you know, since learning C [;)] I've grown to love VC and OpenGL :D
  15. chungsie

Kalvgv 2 - Pet Systems/Mechanics

unfortanately, mental health nerfed it. but oh well. I've a new project nearly finished.
  16. chungsie

back with more music

back with more music
  17. chungsie

so yes, the decision was made that pets will get a bonus based on class types (i.e. magic, melee and ranged), but no demerits. NPCs will also have pets, to help balance things out. I was thinking for an extra mechanic feat, pets can be used to solve puzzles in small miscellanies rooms. such as...
  18. chungsie

thanks so much. I have this for pets so far I was thinking that pets could have some other aspects too. Like I want them to really interact with the player a lot. I was thinking some kind of loyalty rating that improves when talking to a pet. I also thought they should have a magical aspect...
  19. chungsie

yes! that could work, and avoid build bulk. One suggestion was to have it so pets perk up a specific class type instead of punishing them. Scalia could be the tank for a mage. where they always attempt to activate guard Gryphons could be impervious to traps and could perhaps teleport the player...
  20. chungsie

Hi all. I'm developing a game that is meant as a sequel to my first game written in ruby. To catch you all up: Kalvgv is a mandrake, and a system for an interactive fiction I created first in ruby. The mandrake is a shaman who has a dream about a dungeon, wakes up in prison and escapes with his...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone know of any good guides for editing the UI in RMMV?
eris2.png
just 1 more then I'm done with these sheets *tears of joy*
Im free today . finally have some time to continue coding . yes!
Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nannou