Search results

1. RMMV Check which actor is currently selected\has a turn in battle?

Thx, I figured it out: BattleManager.actor().actorId() BattleManager.actor().name()
  2. RMMV Check which actor is currently selected\has a turn in battle?

I'm using BARREY Common Events in Battle plugin and it works fine which mean there's gotta be smth wrong with these script calls: All of them give me "0" no matter what
  3. RMMV Check event's priority type via script call

I ended up using this :) $gameMap.event(this.eventId()).isNormalPriority() Solved
  4. RMMV Check event's priority type via script call

I'll check @ShadowDragon solution, thx :) It's basically a single-direction dash movement.
  5. RMMV Check event's priority type via script call

I'm scripting some event's movement outside the default pathfinding and these events should be able to detect whether they gonna have a collision with an unpassable event or not. WIthout this script, they would just ignore events since and go right through.
  6. RMMZ Get ID of selected skill via script call

Makes sense. I just got used to using scripts for everything.
  7. RMMZ Get ID of selected skill via script call

Always forget about Game Data :0 Thx, this should work
  8. RMMZ Get ID of selected skill via script call

Because I don't want to create a separate common event for each skill. All of the skills will trigger the same one. Then it calculates which have been used and applies effects accordingly.
  9. RMMZ Get ID of selected skill via script call

I need to get ID of a selected skill via script call which then would trigger a common event that will change certain variables based on what u've chosen. Is it possible?
  10. RMMZ Removing battle scene windows' backgrounds and battle command selection window

UPD. Nice script call by @caethyril which does exactly what I need :) Solved
  11. RMMZ Removing battle scene windows' backgrounds and battle command selection window

I tried a bunch of things but seems like changing Window.png graphics is the only reliable option
  12. RMMZ Customizing choice highlight via Script Call

U're right. I switched to MZ recently. This works thx.
  13. RMMZ Removing battle scene windows' backgrounds and battle command selection window

Basically what I'm looking for. Is it possible without any plugins? I managed to do that in MV, but no luck with MZ so far
  14. RMMZ Customizing choice highlight via Script Call

Getting the same error for both solutions, unfortunately: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'alpha' of undefined Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'alpha' of undefined at Window_Gold.Window_Selectable._updateCursor (BlinkingCursor.js:4) at...
  15. RMMZ Customizing choice highlight via Script Call

I will take a look. Many thx!
  16. RMMZ Parrallel common event script lags in Battles

I made a script that makes all party members have a shared MP bar and it works perfectly fine outside the battle but once I start one it starts lagging and I experience huge FPS drops. Here's one of the fragments that causes the problem: ◆Script:window.v = $gameVariables._data ◆Script:v[1] =...
  17. RMMV MV\MZ Add new troops/enemies via script call mid battle

Is it possible or I'll need a plugin for that? I've also heard u can do something similar using default MZ features, but I'm not sure how to do it :(

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieKleineSonne