Search results

1. DiegoAngelGamer

Audio Crossfade Plugin for MV?

So, let's say I have two audio files, with the same structure and length, but one has a higher pitch than the other or uses different instruments compared to the other. I want to be able to change between the two, starting the second one where I left the first one, but the system that comes with...
  2. DiegoAngelGamer

Does anyone know Weapon Rarity plugins?

Are there known plugins that help you set rarities for Weapons, Armor or Items? Examples: a normal Sword: Common | a Fire Sword: Rare | a Legendary Sword: Legendary (obviously). Hope you can help me! - Diego :kaopride:
  3. DiegoAngelGamer

Open / Close Menu Sound

@caethyril Sorry, I was away for a bit. THAT WAS AWESOME!!! :kaojoy::kaocry: It worked exactly as planned!!! (Also I was going to edit my comment to say that after opening the menu I couldn't hear the 'Cancel' sound anywhere). Your great knowledge of JavaScript should make you the administrator...
  4. DiegoAngelGamer

Open / Close Menu Sound

Wow!!! That's REALLY interesting :kaojoy:. Thank you for your AWESOME help. But I can't seem to put this right. Look at this picture and tell me what's wrong. (BTW when I run the game I don't hear any sound when opening the menu, but I hear all of the others).
  5. DiegoAngelGamer

Open / Close Menu Sound

Any help at all will be appreciated. Well, if you open the menu in your game, you will hear the 'Accept' sound you set in the database. The same with closing the menu; you will hear the 'Cancel' sound. Is there a way of changing these sounds without changing the 'Accept' or 'Cancel' sounds in...
  6. DiegoAngelGamer

Kai's MV Resources (Jan 19 2020)

It's a simple spell but quite unbreakable.
  7. DiegoAngelGamer

Clean, Futuristic and Soft Damage.png

Hi! Here's a beautiful version of Damage.png made by me on Toybox. You can use it wherever you want, commercial or non-commercial games, and if you want, you can credit me, but it's not necessary. Trust me, it's very stylish! Made for MV. You can ask me to change whatever you want (colour...
  8. DiegoAngelGamer

Guns Plugin?

Hello everyone. I've been trying to make a gun reload system in which you have guns with certain ammunition and when you run out of it you need to reload. Each weapon shoots a different number of bullets in the same turn and has different magazine sizes. (For example, the FAMAS in my game...
  9. DiegoAngelGamer

Frozen chests

@hiddenone That's what I was talking about, thanks!!!
  10. DiegoAngelGamer

Frozen chests

@ShadowDragon Yes, the MV chests. Imagine that I make an ice cave map, you enter it and there is a chest but it is frozen because ice covered it or something. I don't want to put chests that seem normal in a frozen cave, that would look horrible. If someone finds or makes me frozen chests, it...
  11. DiegoAngelGamer

Frozen chests

Can someone make me !Chest but the chests are frozen? If someone did it before, plz link to the topic. Thank you! - Diego
  12. DiegoAngelGamer

How can I alter the order of the tabs in Item menu?

Yeah, it works!!! You are the best, thank you!!!
  13. DiegoAngelGamer

How can I alter the order of the tabs in Item menu?

Hello, I've been working around the Item menu and I want to alter the order of the tabs. (I have YEP_ItemCore installed) When you enter the Items menu in my game (in Spanish) it shows up this: As you see, the menu is: Objetos Arma Armadura Objeto clave What if I want to change Objetos to...
  14. DiegoAngelGamer

Can someone pass me BGM folder music? [MV]

@Andar Okay, never mind, @ShadowDragon just passed me the files. But always thank you.
  15. DiegoAngelGamer

I need the MV DLC music for Steam!

Oki doki, thank you!!!
  16. DiegoAngelGamer

The problem is I can't find anywhere that key or download link... I bought RPG Maker MV like five years ago in my old computer. It would be better if you awesome guys gave me some sort of Dropbox link or something to the resources, please. Ok, so you answered me so quickly that I got time to...
  17. DiegoAngelGamer

At \Steam\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\dlc\BaseResource\audio if you have Steam there are a lot of songs that are not in the standalone version. I have the standalone version and I would like to have those excluded audios. Thank you in advance and remember: don't stop RPG Making!!! PD: I will...
  18. DiegoAngelGamer

Thank you so much!
  19. DiegoAngelGamer

Recently I formatted my PC and I didn't find any BGM folder files from MV. Yes, I checked my KADOKAWA folder and they weren't there. Can someone pass me all files (Battle1, Battle2...)? Please, I just want BGM. No need for BGS, ME or SE. Thanks in advance and keep RPG Making!!! - Diego

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieKleineSonne