Search results

1. Moksock

Common event Variable checker loop help

Hello once again fellow game makers, Today im trying to figure out how i can make a common event that can repeatably check multipul variables and upon reaching the spot to put up a message for the player then go back to checking for the next variable number reached. Example: Variable [001]...
  2. Moksock

Item Price Change Outside Database

I'm just looking to see if there is a way i can change the price of an item sold to a shop without the use of a plugin. i have variables that track your level with [Harvesting] and im hoping that i could give the benefit of selling items at different percentages at different [Harvesting]...
  3. Moksock

Named Variables check in text

I have had no luck trying to find this without having to go through a plugin, so i was hoping someone may have a non plugin answer for me. What im trying to do is have an item that the player can open and choose a job title and check their progress, so they use the book in the inventory and...
  4. Moksock

Npc Graphic Keeps Changing

If there was a post for this already im sorry for the double post, i just had no luck finding it. I've created an enemy that moves on the map and when the player touches them it starts a battle, after the battle (and the player wins) then self switch a turns on and the graphic is set to show...
  5. Moksock

Custom Main Menu Without Plugins

Hello, I'm posting this because ive had no luck in my search so far and so I've decided to ask the community for help. I'm trying to find a tutorial on how to make a custom Main Menu page that can replace the default MV Main Menu, but i would like to do this "-WITHOUT-" plugins. any help is...
  6. Moksock

[Solved] Item used only in certain area

Well im hoping i finally managed to put this in the correct section. I'm using RPG Maker MV. What i'm trying to make happen is there is an item called an Hourglass in my game i'm making that i only want used in certain maps, now in the screenshots i've provided it shows the two common events i...
  7. Moksock

Event Image Rotating

Such a simple question but I can't seem to wrap my brain around it, i hope to get some help. I run RPG Maker MV So i can make the lever graphic of the event rotate by setting the move route "Turn left/Wait 20/Turn Right/ Wait 20/ Turn Up" but I'm not so sure how to make it go backwords, if i...
  8. Moksock

Multipul same common event calls

Hello, I've tried to find something about this but nothing I've found relates to the exact answer I'm looking for. I'm using RPG Maker MV and I'm wondering if it's possible to have two events call upon the same common event and if it will work? Example you have two enemy fights and when they...
  9. Moksock

Temporary Buffs not stopping

Hello, in my game project im trying to make it so the player goes to a "Diner" and gets a buff to their stats for 10 minutes (have only been doing 1 minute at a time to test) but every time the player leaves or enters an area the buffs keep restarting and adding the bonus stats again, im hoping...
  10. Moksock

Bridges & Water

Hello Again, So im trying to make a bridge over the water, but the extensions for the bridge legs dont have an option for adding leg pieces, so i was wondering if there was a trick to extending the legs down longer? P.S i have no photo editing skills so i cant just photo shop them longer...
  11. Moksock

Event Wont Transfer Player

Hello, ive been trying to make an event that will ask a player to choose a gender ( two different character's ) then it will ask the player to make a name ( custom naming) then it will call the player by the name they just made, then it asks the player if they are ready, if they hit no its a...
  12. Moksock

Rpg Maker MV Level Cap Script

Hello Everyone, I have used the search option on the forum and i have also used google but with no avail so i am left with the only choice of posting asking for help, im looking for a script that can increase my level cap of my database from 99 to maybe 115? or higher? but i cannot seem to...
  13. Moksock

{Event} Level Required

Hello, Im just getting back into working with RPG Maker VX Ace so im here to ask for some help. My question is how would someone make an event (example: fishing) and you needed to have a certain level say (example: 5) how would you go about making the event check your level? i attempted this a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieKleineSonne