Search results

1. SifDoge

RMMV Unable to permanently resize and change position of Window_Message

Try using this Graphical Plugin, just move up the Windows_Message then press ctrl + s
  2. SifDoge

RMMV Help, SomeFire SkillTree Adding name of Skill Type

Hi there, I'm trying to add the name of Skill Type beside Skill name like on this picture Here for the Plugin https://github.com/SomeFire/RPG-Maker-MV-Skill-Trees-System/blob/677f4e58ec68bccb3d035129a557e7bed7eb6d34/js/plugins/SkillTreesSystem.js I think it's on line 1144 but I don't know...
  3. SifDoge

YR Plugins

not working :hsad:
  4. SifDoge

YR Plugins

tried it, but still no change
  5. SifDoge

YR Plugins

Hi, @YoraeRasante is there a way to remove the word "undefined" in the description category? I already change it to ' ' or " " in plugin code, but it still said "undefined". Plugin: YR_ItemCrafting
  6. SifDoge

Skill Trees System

Hi @SomeFire, is there any script call or command to show skill tress for a specific actor that is not at the party? something like this script SceneManager.push(Scene_SkillTrees) but for a specific actor.
  7. SifDoge

LadyLuck's MZ Battlebacks

Wow, this is really beautiful! do you have a tutorial or playlist to make like that?
  8. SifDoge

[MV] Request Tileset A5 tiny cliff without upper floor

yeah without the grass
  9. SifDoge

[MV] Request Tileset A5 tiny cliff without upper floor

Pointed at the image
  10. SifDoge

Turn MV game into Electron App

Maybe try this and this method by MiraiNeko, that guy still active on SigmaSuccor discord
  11. SifDoge

Skill Trees System

Use plugin SRD_MenuBackground add Scene_SkillTrees on custom Scene
  12. SifDoge

RMMV TSR_Popups by The Northern Frog

I found a bug, when 'weak' and 'critical' hit occur at the same time, it only show critical pop up
  13. SifDoge

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

How to add damage in the middle of animation like this ? Already tried all command on example site http://newrpg.seesaa.net/article/474094068.html#midare and https://ryanbram.github.io/documentation/dynamicmotion/#/SampleTechniqueExternalPlugin it always end up damage at the end of animation
  14. SifDoge

RMMV How to increase size Skill List in battle ?

Thank you!! it actually working, but there is a huge space / gape between skill. I am using YEP_BattleEngine and YEP_SkillCore Is there anyway to reduce space between skill ? and which var to put custom lineHeight ?
  15. SifDoge

RMMV How to increase size Skill List in battle ?

From this to like this I tried change Line Height on YEP_CoreEngine 36 to 50 but it affect to all windows
  16. SifDoge

RMMV Animated Dialogue

Use MogHunter plugins PictureEffects
  17. SifDoge

Skill Trees System

Any idea how to change opacity to 0 or make transparent for Scene_SkillTrees only ? its seem Scene_SkillTrees and Scene_Menu combine together. When I change opacity for Scene_Menu it work, but it make Scene_Menu become transparent Already try using SRD plugins, but still the opacity not...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieKleineSonne