Search results

1. AnimeGirl

[Search] The Game Bury in english

I'm searching this game. https://d-indiegames.blogspot.de/2014/11/bury.html?showComment=1466442583958#c3405399554059785333 Did someone know where I can get the english Version of it?
  2. AnimeGirl

The Game Silver Creek Falls Chapter 1 doesn't start

Hello I downloaded the Game "Silver Creek Falls: Chapter 1 from " 2015 Indie Game Making Contest. But the game does not start. It does not do anything. I have the RTP for VX, VX Ace and an older one installed. I have Windows 7 64 bit; AMD X2 Processor and 4 GB Memory and Onboard...
  3. AnimeGirl

Startpost is missing

The real Startpost with a Presentation of the Games and Links to download it is missing here. http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/1030-the-one-night-trilogy-3-full-horror-games/
  4. AnimeGirl

Happy Birthday Wishes

I didn't found a Birthday Thread for congratulations to the Birthday. So I make one myself. Her the Users can wish oder Users a Happy Birthday. The Reason for this Thread is simple. Because today is my Birthday. :)
  5. AnimeGirl

Guten Tag and Hello

Ich bin aus Deutschland wie einige hier. I'm from Germany like some of the oder Members in this Forum. Ich mag am liebsten Story RPGs ohne Kämpfe. Aber diese zusammen gedrückten Figuren im neuen RPG Maker mag ich gar nicht. >.< I like the most RPGs story games without fighting. But these...
  6. AnimeGirl

2 Post per Day

What's the meaning with the 2 Post per Day Rule? How long did a Newbie like me have this?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieKleineSonne