Search results

1. Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

I tried it and it doesn't work in any event.
  2. Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Yeah but CTB says its supported and so is battle engine. Do you run it without the core?
  3. Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Error Uncaught TypeError: this._clearUpperCanvas is not a function Trying to use YF_Core, YF_BattleEngine, and YF_CTB What did I do wrong?
  4. RMMZ Extra action once per turn (Bonus Action D&D)

Yes I had that, a state that canceled instant cast for every item and skill in the game. Yanfly plugins were so simple to use. So your saying it is not possible in MZ?
  5. RMMZ Extra action once per turn (Bonus Action D&D)

I thought of that but the way the game operates make it impossible. Since you don't perform actions instantly it will not work. Giving all actors Action Times + 100%, makes you choose both actions before either is resolved and they are resolved one after another. It would be very messy and not...
  6. RMMZ Extra action once per turn (Bonus Action D&D)

From D&D Bonus Actions are once per turn and can do multiple things, usually things that happen in seconds or are class or skill specific. A rogue can use "hide" after they preform an attack to become safe or have the enemy search from them before able to counter-attack. Potions are another...
  7. Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

What a great plugin! I tried it with Yanfly Instant Cast and when I tried to start the game I got this error. What did I do wrong? TypeError Yanfly.Util.getRange is not a function
  8. Follow Up Skills

Is there a way to make it work based on target state or buff? <followup: if (target._buff(6) == -1){1} else {0}> If the enemy has a debuff state, the skill will follow up with a normal attack, if not, nothing happens. Can't get it to work.
  9. RMMV State Icons staying on screen, trying to fix visual icons.

I tried a few methods with no luck, having it refresh at the start and end of each actor turn.
  10. RMMV Fixing Scene Change bug?

Okay thanks! Should I post a new topic? I will include a link to the file, how to replicate the bug follows. I modified the skills to add states/buffs/debuffs. Harold has FINISHER skill which will kill all enemies. -Harold casts Spark -Therese casts Blinding Strike -Marsha casts Fire -ESC ==>...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JavierM360