Search results

1. Check for weapon

That doesn't work. Even if I have everything, the game will still think it isn't the case.
  2. Check for weapon

I did that, but I replaced Actors.actor with Party and it worked. Problem is, I can't use those together. Is there a way to do that anyway?
  3. Check for weapon

Hey guys! I thought about adding a guard that doesn't let the player through as long as they don't have a weapon and some armor. How can I do this, given the fact that I would need a script for this?
  4. RMMZ Add state outside of battle

Hey guys! The Visustella Battle Core can add state to actors in battle. Is that possible outside of battle as well?
  5. Return to place after defeat

Can the latter be done without plugins?
  6. Return to place after defeat

Like this?
  7. Return to place after defeat

This looks promising, but that would mean I can only do that for specific troops, right? How can I do it for all of them?
  8. Return to place after defeat

Hey guys! I have two questions concerning battles: 1. The CanLose attribute is present in map events. Does that work in the database as well? 2. With the CanLose condition enabled, how can I make my characters return to a place (i.e. a church) once they got defeated?
  9. RMMZ Use variables in quests

Hey guys! For my first quest with Visustella's Quest plugin, I want the player to collect a certain amount of items. I know I have to do this via variables, but how exactly should I do that?
  10. Goblin sprites

That's fine and all, but I want sprites based on the MZ Goblin.
  11. Goblin sprites

Hey guys! I'm searching from some Goblin sprites. I would need a character, a damage sprite and a face graphic.
  12. Layering sprites

Hey guys! In Ren'py, there's the possibility to layer different sprites to save room on the hard drive and coding time: https://www.renpy.org/doc/html/layeredimage.html That got me thinking: is that possible in VN Maker as well?
  13. Set route depending on event ID

Hey guys! I'm using Pokemon Essentials with RPG Maker XP, and I'm thinking about an event where Oak catches the player before they go into tall grass. That's got me thinking: since on the the right side, there is a wall blocking the player, how can I set a movement route depending on the event...
  14. Change a single tile

Not blocking the player? With what event command?
  15. Change a single tile

Hey guys! I want to test out a system that changes a single tile on the map with an event. By tile changing, I mean changing a tile into another tile from the same tileset (for example when unlocking parts of a map that were previously blocked). How can I do that?
  16. Using variables as choice options

btw, I have one more question concerning this: is it possible to hide an item in the Item Menu, but still make it visible with the Select Item command?
  17. Using variables as choice options

I quickly changed it, thanks for the reminder. At least I know how to implement such a system without plugins now.
  18. Using variables as choice options

I just noticed it now, thanks.
  19. Using variables as choice options

Well, it still doesn't work. Maybe I should introduce the Select Item variable in the crystal's event.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JavierM360