Search results

1. AnnaMageis

Anna's Radio Plugin

Anna's Radio Plugin for RPG Maker MV Introduction This is a Plugin that allows a playlist of Audio files to play in the background of your game until you command the sound to unmute (i.e. turning on a radio). I've worked really hard on getting this to work on a basic level, and it's definitely...
  2. AnnaMageis

VX Ace Character Sprite - Captain Huh Ha

I made this little piece based off of a character model in the old XtraNormal online animator. I made lots of funny videos on that site using that character. I named him Captain Huh Ha, and I wanted him in my RPG Maker game, so I made him. The sprite isn't perfect, and it was a little rushed...
  3. AnnaMageis

Finally Going Public

Greetings all, my name is Clayton. I'm known in gaming as MageisHero, and Candon on the RPG MakerWeb Forums. I first started using RPG Maker when I bought RPG Maker 2 for PlayStation 2. I loved it so much, to be able to make anything. I made funny scenes and adventures. But anyway, I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Signing divorce papers today. Still makes no sense to me that this is a step I need to take to get my hubby the help he needs and deserves :( Life is strange people and sometimes it throws you a curve ball you have no chance in hell of catching
Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JavierM360