Search results

1. Tea++

Now that I definitely agree with! ^^ There are no doubt numerous perspective issues here. I'm...

Now that I definitely agree with! ^^ There are no doubt numerous perspective issues here. I'm still learning. Each piece come out a little less wonky than the last :LZSlol:
  2. Tea++

The camera angle is top down and her feet are angled down. I laid on the floor to try to see...

The camera angle is top down and her feet are angled down. I laid on the floor to try to see what you were saying, but if I were laying like this and someone was looking at me from directly above, they wouldn't see the soles of my feet. Maybe the camera angle isn't obvious enough?
  3. Tea++

My plugins are absurdly messy. I would say don't worry about it! :LZSlol:

My plugins are absurdly messy. I would say don't worry about it! :LZSlol:
  4. Tea++

They could be I suppose. I used a 3D model for the perspective, it looked ok to me at that...

They could be I suppose. I used a 3D model for the perspective, it looked ok to me at that point, but maybe it wasn't?
  5. Tea++

[MEDIA]

6. Tea++

Actually, one of our awesome members has made some generator parts that you may like! :D...

Actually, one of our awesome members has made some generator parts that you may like! :D https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dj990js-generator-bits.138860/#post-1281496
  7. Tea++

IGMC: Rebirth + RPG Maker Resurgence Humble Bundle!

Please head over to the game jam page (linked in the first post of this thread and below) to read about all the details and rules of the jam. :LZSsmile: IGMC: Rebirth Link
  8. Tea++

I am supremely dumb lol. I got all turned around with all the plugins I was adding and mistook...

I am supremely dumb lol. I got all turned around with all the plugins I was adding and mistook the author, this is Phoenix Kaga Desu's plugin, you can find it here: https://kdworkshop.net
  9. Tea++

[MEDIA]

10. Tea++

How to install Tiled and use it in RPG Maker MZ

I don't know if it's changed since I used it last, but this is what my collision property looked like.
  11. Tea++

Ahh stop making me want to draw!!! I have to do stupid UI's... This is very nice!:LZSjoy:

Ahh stop making me want to draw!!! I have to do stupid UI's... This is very nice!:LZSjoy:
  12. Tea++

You can also have an image on your clip board and paste it in the message.

You can also have an image on your clip board and paste it in the message.
  13. Tea++

Click on this option [ATTACH]

Click on this option
  14. Tea++

Yays!

Yays!
  15. Tea++

You have to go to your profile page to post, then you'll see options for adding pictures.

You have to go to your profile page to post, then you'll see options for adding pictures.
  16. Tea++

Nuh-uh

Nuh-uh
  17. Tea++

I'm glad you got your entry in! I'm up at 3am anyways ^^

I'm glad you got your entry in! I'm up at 3am anyways ^^
  18. Tea++

Lol, nooooooooooooooo

Lol, nooooooooooooooo
  19. Tea++

Thank you!!! ^^

Thank you!!! ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Signing divorce papers today. Still makes no sense to me that this is a step I need to take to get my hubby the help he needs and deserves :( Life is strange people and sometimes it throws you a curve ball you have no chance in hell of catching
Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JavierM360