Search results

1. Killok

Yanfly Lunatic Paramaters Help!

I am trying to get a spell that adds a state, while the state is active all MDF(rst) is added on as additional LUK(bst) for the duration. I currently have the state notetag as <custom LUK> Glean </custom LUK>   in the script I have added               when /Glean/i               total =...
  2. Killok

Auction House Script

I am looking for a script that somewhat turns a Shop into an Auction House, here's how it would function 10 Specific items will be selected by chance from the script(ItemList) and sold at a % Rate of original price, each time you enter/exit this shop the 10 items will vary as will tier prices...
  3. Killok

Pseudo-Online If,Then,Else Script

I am looking for help making a script that checks your internet connectivity but doesn't actually connect you to the internet.  Is this possible in game? Would it be an extensive script? I am basically looking for this because it is a perquisite for another script that I plan on having later...
  4. Killok

Scaling 'Features' from Parameter Script

Just looking for a little extra customization when it comes to Skill Creation. I am looking for a script that will change *State Efficiency* depending on the casting character to further elaborate- the parameters of the casting character (CharacterA) will effect the "Features" area under...
  5. Killok

Double Hit ability

Is it possible to make an ability hit X amount of times and have one set cost, automatically without scripitng? Think of Pokemon Pin-Missile.
  6. Killok

State/Buff/Debuff Icon Zoom

Is there a script I can add that will zoom out the loaded icon sizes to about half, so they dont take up as much room during the battle?
  7. Killok

PvP Start Screen Option

I know this is kindof a longshot, as I have not seen nearly as many VX multi-player scripts as compared to XP. I was wondering if at all possible, to make a start screen option that selects the first actor in each party of two save files and allows them to start a battle scene against eachother...
  8. Killok

Note Editor Script Request

Can someone help me with making a Common event script that will clear actor 001's note description then change it to a string that is determined by (X) + a variable + (Y)? (variable ID 0001) Ex: X= asd Variable  = 123 Y=Z Actor note change upon running script would look like asd123Z
  9. Killok

Equipped items note Reader

I need a script that will read equipped item notes with the same hash as unequipped items.   Why? I am trying to make a custom Armor system for actors that works through note text.   for example:   ACTOR NOTE TEXT---> battler[Lion] (would turn the actor sprite to a lion by looking for battler...
  10. Killok

Custom Battler Graphic System

I have looked into a couple of different custom battler systems, none of which have worked for me. I have tried to edit them myself but I have failed utterly, I want to keep it simple- yet customisable... I got the closest to what I am looking for using CP's Battle system but I am not that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Signing divorce papers today. Still makes no sense to me that this is a step I need to take to get my hubby the help he needs and deserves :( Life is strange people and sometimes it throws you a curve ball you have no chance in hell of catching
Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xboii7005