Search results

1. Emperor DragonBreath

Remove 'New Game' Option from the Title Screen

How do I make my game so if the player has a save file, they will not be able to start a new game? I know forbidding players to start a new game if they have a save file might sound like a jerk move, but I want my players to have to live with their decisions in my game, kind of like they would...
  2. Emperor DragonBreath

Attack Group of Enemies

This guy called BeamKirby came up with a wonderful idea. I read a thread of his that was for VX Ace and I thought "What a wonderful idea for a plugin." Is this there any plugin for RPG Maker MV that allows skills to target groups of enemies kind of like in the Dragon Quest games, or even The...
  3. Emperor DragonBreath

Equipping two or more weapons, but choosing which to attack with?

So basically, I want to make a game where you can equip characters with two or four different types of weapons, but you can't use all your weapons at the same time. You have to choose which weapon your character will attack with every turn. This is a concept I got from the SaGa series!
  4. Emperor DragonBreath

Show EXP

The title of this thread is kind of misleading, but will I need a plugin to hide the character's current experience if I want the player to have to talk to a certain character such as a king to know how much experience they need to level up?
  5. Emperor DragonBreath

TP Damage/Drain

Just as the title implies, is there any plugin that allows a skill to drain TP, because one of my games has a boss named Irma who has a move called Greed, since she's the manifestation of greed, that is supposed to allow her to steal your party's TP and add it to her own.
  6. Emperor DragonBreath

Name Stats

How do I make the Hero of my game's stats depend on what you name him, just like in the original Dragon Warrior/Quest?
  7. Emperor DragonBreath

Skill Tiers

Is there a plugin that's so actors can only have 3 skills, spells to be specific per tier, kind of like in the original Final Fantasy?
  8. Emperor DragonBreath

Support Abilities

It means just as it sounds. For my game, I will need to implement support abilities, basically passive skills that you can equip and unequip at will, as long as those support abilities don't exceed your load, or ability limit. Anyone who has played the Bravely games should know what I'm talking...
  9. Emperor DragonBreath

Equip Skill Types

So basically, I need to find a way to give other jobs, or classes in my game the ability to equip the command of another job. Like Black Mages being able to equip White Magic so they can use white magic when they normally couldn't. Anyone who has played the Bravely games knows what I'm talking...
  10. Emperor DragonBreath

Kick Animation

This is kind of a resource request, but how can I give a command for the Monk vocation, (class to you mere mortals) a kicking animation, where the actor who's a Monk is seen kicking the enemy? Anyone who plays Final Fantasy knows exactly what I'm talking about!
  11. Emperor DragonBreath

Boomerang attack animation

Just as the title says, a side-view boomerang/or chakram attack animation. Does anyone have sideview boomerangs or chakrams for side-view attack animations?
  12. Emperor DragonBreath

Visor Helmet

This is my first resource request. Does RPG Maker MV have any helmet generator parts, let alone those that cover the entire face, if not, then has anyone made a helmet that covers the entire face as a generator add-on, because one of my bosses, Emperor Akira is supposed to have a helmet that...
  13. Emperor DragonBreath

Multiple hits

Is there any way or plugin that allows you to have damage however, because in one of my games, I can equip Bell with two Knives and she attacks Ronnie, (one of the bosses) twice for 2 damage, each hit dealing 1, I don't want a "1 1" damage to appear, instead a "2 hits! 2" damage message to...
  14. Emperor DragonBreath

Dual Wield

Is there any way I can make it so a character can dual-wield two weapons, but certain weapons cannot be dual-wielded, since they require both hands to wield?
  15. Emperor DragonBreath

FF1 Hits

Is there any way I can combine the total damage done from multiple hits into one huge number, kind of like in the original Final Fantasy?
  16. Emperor DragonBreath

Extra Stats

Is there a plug-in that allows the creation of new parameters, like strength, stamina, and spirit? Crystal Engine has a VX Ace script, but I want an MV plugin!
  17. Emperor DragonBreath

Toggle Target?

Is there a plug in that allows you to cast a Fire spell on all enemies at the cost of dealing less damage or even a Cure spell on all allies at the cost of less healing? Basically an upgrade to Yami's Invert Target plug in which works well with Yanfly's Element Absorb Plug in if you want Cure...
  18. Emperor DragonBreath

Toggle Target?

Is there a plug in that allows you to cast a Fire spell on all enemies at the cost of dealing less damage or even a Cure spell on all allies at the cost of less healing? Basically an upgrade to Yami's Invert Target plug in which works well with Yanfly's Element Absorb Plug in if you want Cure...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's my Discord Server
this server is nearly dying but I'm gonna post it anyway.
Tfw blocking people doesn't stop them interacting with your content.

What a life!
Game Making Every Day #19 :kaosalute:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elternera