Search results

1. chrrsy

RMMV Displaying Sprites in the Main Menu Scene

How could I go about adding a image/sprite in the main menu scene? Thanks!
  2. chrrsy

How to crash an RPG Maker MV game intentionally?

I want to get RPG Maker MV to crash/throw up an authentic error message for a part of a game. How can I do this? To be clear, I don't want to simulate a crash -- I want a genuine crash that'll put up an error message, and one that would be able to triggered at a certain point during gameplay...
  3. chrrsy

Backwards-facing computer tile

Does anyone know of a backwards-facing version of the default RTP desktop tile that's in the SF_Inside_B tileset? Thanks in advance.
  4. chrrsy

Scale Battler Sprites

Hello! I'm wondering if there is a plugin that exists that can scale battler images. I have a lot of battlers that are too small to use, and it would be better if I didn't have to manually upsize all of them. Thanks :D
  5. chrrsy

VE Battle Command Window Help

Plugin that I'm referring to: https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/battle-command-window/ @Victor Sant Hello! I'm using Victor Sant's "Battle Command Window." I want to replicate the feature shown at 1:05 in the video, but I'm not exactly sure how. I've left a comment on...
  6. chrrsy

SV Actor Offset

Hi, I'm looking for a plugin that can offset the SV Actor's original position. For example, from this: To this: Does anyone know of a plugin that can do this?
  7. chrrsy

Image-Based Menu Help

Hello! I'm trying to create an image-based title screen. The problem is that I don't know how to enable arrowkey control to select an option in the menu. I also need help with detecting whether the cursor has selected an option, so I can change the image to a highlighted version and indicate...
  8. chrrsy

Quasi Movement Help?

So I recently started parallax mapping, but the grid-based boundaries kind of annoyed me. I discovered Quasi Movement and found that it supported image-based collisions. It seems that their website is down, so I have no idea how to use it. Help? If not, do you know of any other plugins that will...
  9. chrrsy

Overwritten Tilesets' Changes Not Appearing in the Editor

Hi! I recently purchased Celianna's Ancient Dungeons Base and Jungle Pack for RMVXA. Because I use MV, I had to resize the tilesets to the correct size. I had no problem doing so with the Jungle tiles, but during the process of resizing the base pack I ran into an issue. After resizing TileA4_2...
  10. chrrsy

Character Bust Graphic

Resource Type: Character Bust Graphic Maker Format: RMMV Art Style: Realistic/Anime Description: I need one bust image, and that's all. he should be wearing a white tank top, have black hair, and have tan skin, as well as white wristbands on each arm. Reference Images: Thank you so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Senary_Redesign.png
Updated Senary's design (left). The previous one is overdesigned and her lack of functional pants is distracting and undermines her as a strong female character. She now has compression shorts, shorter hair, and a large t-shirt for a modern look. She was lacking the authority of her original design (as distracting as it is), so I gave her military cap with her namesake on it.
The hub city in my game is kind of driving me nuts. XD Not only have I kept remaking it, there are still locations I haven't placed because I can't figure out how to "blend" them in. Lol.
I've always liked Pixel Art World's and XP's graphics, so I was glad that MZ's 1.6.0 update let me use them for my IGMC game!VillageHall2.png
So the other day I saw my sister-in law, niece and nephews in the drive-thru lane behind me and I paid for their order as I got mine. I asked her today if she enjoyed her free meal the other day or paid it forward and she said she didn't get a free meal that day...I'm torn between whether my sister-in-law is a liar or whether the drive thru guy brazenly stole from me.
Here's my Discord Server
this server is nearly dying but I'm gonna post it anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lagysta