Search results

1. Dragonic_L

Depths of Dread

Creating an isometric game with Rpg Maker engine mechanics looks very interesting, the battle system and the characters are very well made. I should give it a try in my free time!
  2. Dragonic_L

Lilyhazard

• CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION ADDED • TWO NEW SCREENSHOTS ADDED   ABOUT GAME DEVELOPMENT: • Completed the ABS system; • New zombies added; • Creation of other enemies inspired by Nobihaza's one; • A demo will be released soon as possible!   Thank you for...
  3. Dragonic_L

Wastelanders

The characters' portraits are amazing, I like them. Your project sound interesting, I'll wait the next update to know more features. Good luck!
  4. Dragonic_L

Image/Picture Positioning Utility

Love this utility!!! Thaaaaankk you!!
  5. Dragonic_L

Ikku - Chapter 1

Like you style, man! Looks very interesting and...  Sono italiano anche io! (I'm italian too!)
  6. Dragonic_L

Lilyhazard

@BaconWithoutEgg Yes, Nobihaza (the original game) is based on Resident Evil mechanics. My game had something similar, for example the animated ECG as game hud and other features in development! Thank you for your appreciation!
  7. Dragonic_L

Lilyhazard

About Lilyhazard Lilyhazard is a survival horror fangame inspired by "Nobihaza", a free japanese game's series made with RPG MAKER by "Mr.aaa". My project is not a remake of the original one like the other fangame; Lilyhazard tells a new story where new characters...
  8. Dragonic_L

P.T. Silent Memories (Silent Hills) BETA RELEASED

Oh, looks interesting, I'll wait for news. Good luck for your project!
  9. Dragonic_L

Long Gone Days (DEMO) [NOW on Indiegogo]

Oh man...pixel art, story, battle system... It's all incredible! I'm impressed, love this game!
  10. Dragonic_L

RMXP Erayu

Congratulations for finishing! I like your style!
  11. Dragonic_L

Hello! ^~^

Welcome to the forum! Good Luck for your projects!
  12. Dragonic_L

Hi Guys! :)

@amaSenpai Yes! I love Ace Attorney, I played all the chapters on the DS and -I hope soon XD- I will play Dual Destines on 3DS.
  13. Dragonic_L

@Rikifive Hahahaha! Thank You :)
  14. Dragonic_L

I need a name for my villain/s!

It could be "Climacus", "Stropha",  "Bivirga", "Oriscus". They are the names of several "neumes" (from the latin word "Neuma"), a medieval musical notation that indicated the general shape to be sung (in a simple way a group of notes inone symbol.). You can also use "Quodlibet". It is a...
  15. Dragonic_L

Remnants of Twilight: Age of Arius

Wow! It's so cool, the game's screenshots are incredible. Very well done!
  16. Dragonic_L

Moving Through events, but not in impassable tileset

Thank you! it's Perfect!
  17. Dragonic_L

Moving Through events, but not in impassable tileset

Hello there! :) The topic's title speak itself. In my game I need a plugin that allow an event to move through an other event, but not in impassable tileset (wall etc...). I tried to recreate this effects with events, but it doesn't work and I'm newbie in js, I can't create a plugin...
  18. Dragonic_L

Thank You, guys! :)
  19. Dragonic_L

Hello Everybody! ^^ My name's Dragonic_L, but you can just call me Dragon, I'm 19 and I study Law, but playing games and making them were my passion since I was a child. I joined the forum in November, but I wasn't active. I'm not a newbie at all, because I started rpg making 8 years ago...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Senary_Redesign.png
Updated Senary's design (left). The previous one is overdesigned and her lack of functional pants is distracting and undermines her as a strong female character. She now has compression shorts, shorter hair, and a large t-shirt for a modern look. She was lacking the authority of her original design (as distracting as it is), so I gave her military cap with her namesake on it.
The hub city in my game is kind of driving me nuts. XD Not only have I kept remaking it, there are still locations I haven't placed because I can't figure out how to "blend" them in. Lol.
I've always liked Pixel Art World's and XP's graphics, so I was glad that MZ's 1.6.0 update let me use them for my IGMC game!VillageHall2.png
So the other day I saw my sister-in law, niece and nephews in the drive-thru lane behind me and I paid for their order as I got mine. I asked her today if she enjoyed her free meal the other day or paid it forward and she said she didn't get a free meal that day...I'm torn between whether my sister-in-law is a liar or whether the drive thru guy brazenly stole from me.
Here's my Discord Server
this server is nearly dying but I'm gonna post it anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lagysta