Search results

1. Panda_Artist

How do I draw certain piece of equipment on the menu...?

Thank you so much for your help! I put draw_item_name(actor.equips[0],dx + 160, dy) and that did exactly what I wanted to achieve with Ace Menu engine.
  2. Panda_Artist

How do I draw certain piece of equipment on the menu...?

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening I am not sure if this is the right place to ask... but okay. What I want is to for example display a character's equipped weapon next to their face, nickname class etc... for a menu... with the icon and everything.. draw_actor_equips(7) obviously does not...
  3. Panda_Artist

Ace Equip Add On - > ICONS instead of " > " on equipment paramaters

AYO This is perfect! Thanks so much for this !!
  4. Panda_Artist

Ace Equip Add On - > ICONS instead of " > " on equipment paramaters

Good morning / Afternoon / evening , everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. Is there a way to make it so that instead of the typical use of " > " for the paramater changes for new equipment it shows either an icon for a stat decrease and another if it's a stat increase? For...
  5. Panda_Artist

VE - Target Arrow Modification - Changing the Size and Text and Icons of the enemy window

I played around a bit with your code and was able to position the icons, and the name too!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS no more pesky double windows!!!
  6. Panda_Artist

VE - Target Arrow Modification - Changing the Size and Text and Icons of the enemy window

Victor's Target Arrow script displays the enemy's states and buffs below their name on the top window when you select them... I think itbis somewhere from line 500 onwards... I tried tinkering it but to no effect. Any help is appreciated.
  7. Panda_Artist

Sorry for the late reply. I did that and it did wonders. But... how do I now make it so the state icons show up on the left of the Enemy Battler's name? when I add the state it does this... how do I make it so the icons show up on the left rather than doing this? That is the part i'm having...
  8. Panda_Artist

Request: PARTY TP GUAGE (Similar to Wild Arms Force Guage or Skies of Arcadia party special guage)

Good morning / Afternoon / evening , everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. In some games like Skies of Arcadia and Wild Arms, there is a guage that is shared by the whole party to use super special attacks....! I was wondering if it's even possible, instead of each actor's...
  9. Panda_Artist

Good morning / Afternoon / evening , everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-vx-ace/target-arrow/ This script allows you to create an icon to select targets... however... I do not like that the window on the top is so large and...
  10. Panda_Artist

Default Commands Greyed out due to an inflicted state

Problem has been solved, mods may lock this thread please!!
  11. Panda_Artist

Greying out skill type commands in battle when skill types are sealed

I found it!! Someone did this for me! !! You can lock this post now, mods. Please.
  12. Panda_Artist

This is good but I know it can be done with states... by adding a certain code somewhere in Actor_Command...!
  13. Panda_Artist

Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. I think I have requested this before Is there a way to GREY OUT the attack commands and item commands when actors are inflicted with certain states? I remember that it was something like " ...
  14. Panda_Artist

Galv's Animated Battlers ADD-ON - MOVING SUBSTITUTE BATTLERS

one bumpy boy I don't want to give up, i'm sure there is a way to make this work!
  15. Panda_Artist

Hime Custom Use Conditions help - Switch conditioned item.

It works perfectly... Thank you so much for this. In retrospect I really ought to learn more how to do these complex formulas myself... I know there is no shame in asking for help but sometimes I feel like a pest !! :D Thank you for this! I greatly appreciate it!
  16. Panda_Artist

Sorry about that. I used a similar formula to game.map to allow certain items to be allowed on certain maps... but this one does not seem to work...
  17. Panda_Artist

Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. https://himeworks.com/2013/11/custom-use-conditions/ I am using this scirpt to make sure my "Tent" item is only usable if certain conditions are met like a save point or the world map... with the...
  18. Panda_Artist

Help with visual Glitch using DNI Skill Cores with Victor's Passive States

I'll send you something privately if I can 7 D A Y S I've prepared this, it has all the basic systems ready!
  19. Panda_Artist

Help with visual Glitch using DNI Skill Cores with Victor's Passive States

One bumpy boy. On the things that matter. One mustn't ever give up.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Senary_Redesign.png
Updated Senary's design (left). The previous one is overdesigned and her lack of functional pants is distracting and undermines her as a strong female character. She now has compression shorts, shorter hair, and a large t-shirt for a modern look. She was lacking the authority of her original design (as distracting as it is), so I gave her military cap with her namesake on it.
The hub city in my game is kind of driving me nuts. XD Not only have I kept remaking it, there are still locations I haven't placed because I can't figure out how to "blend" them in. Lol.
I've always liked Pixel Art World's and XP's graphics, so I was glad that MZ's 1.6.0 update let me use them for my IGMC game!VillageHall2.png
So the other day I saw my sister-in law, niece and nephews in the drive-thru lane behind me and I paid for their order as I got mine. I asked her today if she enjoyed her free meal the other day or paid it forward and she said she didn't get a free meal that day...I'm torn between whether my sister-in-law is a liar or whether the drive thru guy brazenly stole from me.
Here's my Discord Server
this server is nearly dying but I'm gonna post it anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lagysta