Search results

1. dwiseman57

Vertical alignment of icons in message window

"As far as I am aware, you can't include icons in the message window without plugins, so this would be dependent on the plugin you are using." Actually the icon in messages is default RPG Maker I believe: "\I[n] Draw the nth icon." I am editing the font size and such with plugins, like...
  2. dwiseman57

Vertical alignment of icons in message window

Anyone know what code I need to change to adjust the position of these icons in my message window? I have changed things like font size and line height elsewhere in code, (and with plugins), which works for text spacing and sizing within my message boxes... but what about icons? Ideally they...
  3. dwiseman57

RMMV [Solved] Different font size in menus to messages

Thank you! Admin, this thread can be closed
  4. dwiseman57

This is great, thank you! With my limited JS knowledge, I can also see how to expand this script a little. I am guessing I can change "standardFontSize" to something else for line height? probably "lineHeight" Thanks a lot
  5. dwiseman57

Thanks, but I am trying to avoid having to put \shortcodes in every message. I am happy with the font size in messages that I have set in Yanfly's plugin... Now I just want to change it in the main menu (e.g equip scene, item scene etc)
  6. dwiseman57

I am using Yanflu Core and Message Core to set my font size globally. However, I'd like to change the font size of my text in messages. I want it to be different from everywhere else. Therefore changing the setting in Yanfly is no good... because that changes it everywhere. Anyone know how to...
  7. dwiseman57

RMMV [Paid] Looking for someone to help me with my battle hud

I am using SRDudes HUD maker to show a custom HUD, in replace of the default front view. I am looking for someone to code a script or plugin for me that will show the damage being done to actors, on top of the HUD. E.g, if the enemy damages actor ID 1, then the top left portrait will show a...
  8. dwiseman57

RMMV Limit Battle Log to 3 Lines

Bump... Still looking for help on this, anyone got any ideas?
  9. dwiseman57

Thank you for looking. It's a little beyond my JS skills. I wonder if any plugin devs has edited this before...
  10. dwiseman57

Try as I might, I can't seem to get the Battle Log to limit to showing maximum of 3 lines of text. When someone casts something that effects 3 or more enemies, I get 4+ lines of text appearing in the BattleLog. I've even got a plugin, at the bottom of my plugin list with...
  11. dwiseman57

RMMV What script call to check if actor is taking damage?

I am using SumrndmDde to make a custom battle HUD in MV. Frontview. I want to display a picture, (e.g a lightning bolt) over my actors face when the actor is attacked. In the "condition" field of Hud Maker, I need to put something like BattleManager._targets._actorID==1 So that the picture...
  12. dwiseman57

RMMV Set text window position via variable

Ah it does work ! Weird! I think the reason it wasn't working before was because those codes only seem to take effect if you add "MessageRows 18" so the window is bigger... Thanks for making me check this again! (This is solved)
  13. dwiseman57

Thanks for trying Spaske. Hoping someone has an answer?
  14. dwiseman57

I'm not trying to set a variable... I'm trying to define the position of a text window. $gameVariables.setValue(id) is the code for setting the value of a variable. Thanks for trying though!
  15. dwiseman57

I have plugins installed, such as Yanfly Message Core (MV), which allows setting the window position of the "Show Text" event command via a text code, such as: \px[] \py[] for X and Y positions. This works great, but I want to set the position of the text window via a variable. Of course, the...
  16. dwiseman57

RMMV Yanfly Item Core, Independent Items and Select Item Command

Unfortunately I am already using hidden item a/b for other items BINGO! This one worked! Brilliant thank you. This works with Yanfly Independent Items. Great.
  17. dwiseman57

Thanks for trying though. Seems like there might not be an easy solution for this one
  18. dwiseman57

Thanks for trying to help. Yes it works fine on normal items. Just doesn't work on independent items. Unfortunately the Select Items Plus is something I already looked into. It deals with different scenarios based on what the user selects. Whereas I need something that prevents them from...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Senary_Redesign.png
Updated Senary's design (left). The previous one is overdesigned and her lack of functional pants is distracting and undermines her as a strong female character. She now has compression shorts, shorter hair, and a large t-shirt for a modern look. She was lacking the authority of her original design (as distracting as it is), so I gave her military cap with her namesake on it.
The hub city in my game is kind of driving me nuts. XD Not only have I kept remaking it, there are still locations I haven't placed because I can't figure out how to "blend" them in. Lol.
I've always liked Pixel Art World's and XP's graphics, so I was glad that MZ's 1.6.0 update let me use them for my IGMC game!VillageHall2.png
So the other day I saw my sister-in law, niece and nephews in the drive-thru lane behind me and I paid for their order as I got mine. I asked her today if she enjoyed her free meal the other day or paid it forward and she said she didn't get a free meal that day...I'm torn between whether my sister-in-law is a liar or whether the drive thru guy brazenly stole from me.
Here's my Discord Server
this server is nearly dying but I'm gonna post it anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lagysta