Search results

1. yamakoku

Why do I wanna eat the pixel food? Plz stop making me wanna eat the pixel food it looks too good-

Why do I wanna eat the pixel food? Plz stop making me wanna eat the pixel food it looks too good-
  2. yamakoku

@palatkorn Same here tbh, I never really finished a project, I just know what I do because I...

@palatkorn Same here tbh, I never really finished a project, I just know what I do because I messed around with it when I was bored
  3. yamakoku

MV RTP to MZ

Damn, good job! I love what you did with the eyes
  4. yamakoku

How to publish a game for free?

I'd like to add upon what @HexMozart88 said: It's good to have a space where you can grow a community, like a Discord server or official Twitter account. Seeing an ad for your game will put it on people's minds, but having a community of people around them will make it *stick* in people's minds...
  5. yamakoku

My recorded BGM and BGS won't work.

From what I know, RPG Maker MZ uses only OGG. Previously, MV used both OGG and M4A depending on the platform, so that's probably where you got MP4 from, but it doesn't seem to support M4A either now. MP4 is also primarily a video format while MP3 is audio based. As for OGG not working, it could...
  6. yamakoku

I started using RPG maker when I was about 11 or 12 when my dad introduced it to me, so it holds...

I started using RPG maker when I was about 11 or 12 when my dad introduced it to me, so it holds a special place in my heart as something I can use to portray my stories for people other than my family and friends!
  7. yamakoku

I honestly haven't ever been really active in this community, even though this year will mark my...

I honestly haven't ever been really active in this community, even though this year will mark my 4th year of having an account and 5th or 6th of using RPG maker. I didn't do anything with RM for most of 2020 and 2021 for personal reasons, but I'm excited to get back into game making!
  8. yamakoku

How to tag or mention people

I'm having to make a post since whenever I seem to look for it I get stuff about in-game tagging. Does anyone know how to @ someone. I've seen people do it but I'm not sure if it works. Also I once talked to someone with a space in their name, will that affect if they are able to be...
  9. yamakoku

Letter sound problems

It is the "Cursor1" sound. It is a default sound.
  10. yamakoku

Letter sound problems

The plugin says you turn on letter sounds by using the "EnableLetterSound" plugin command, so that's what i'm doing. And it can't be a misspelling of the sound effect name because you select it from the list of sound files. The messages are: "Hey! \w[30]Hey! \w[30]Heyyyy!" "Are you looking...
  11. yamakoku

Letter sound problems

I installed Yanfly's Extended Message Pack plugin, and i can't hear the letter sounds. I want to have my characters have the iconic beeping sounds that come with messages in classic RPGs, but they just won't work. Help? For a bit of context, i am using the default settings for the plugin, using...
  12. yamakoku

Diagonal / Rounded Cliff Tilesets Needed!

Resource Type: Tiles Maker Format: MV Art Style: Prefferably anything without anti-aliasing (I can use a program to remove it) Description: I'm looking for cliff tiles that are not too blocky, like MV's or VXA's. Preferably either diagonal like 2003's or rounded like XP's Reference Images:
  13. yamakoku

Took me way too long to realize that the 1/2 means "And a half"

Took me way too long to realize that the 1/2 means "And a half"
  14. yamakoku

"Eh?!"

"Eh?!"
  15. yamakoku

Figured since i love bara, I might as well put my biggest buffiest but also purest character as...

Figured since i love bara, I might as well put my biggest buffiest but also purest character as my pfp! :kaothx: Updated my icon for the first time in years!
  16. yamakoku

Translation?

Translation?
  17. yamakoku

I was replying to Sleepy Kitten Games. But i think that's cool. My main alphabet, Hoku, is...

I was replying to Sleepy Kitten Games. But i think that's cool. My main alphabet, Hoku, is inspired after Hangul, which means it builds upon itself in different syllable blocks, so it would be hell to make all the combinations... :kaosigh:
  18. yamakoku

I personally prefer to make it from scratch, no generators. I also like to have phonetic IPA...

I personally prefer to make it from scratch, no generators. I also like to have phonetic IPA transcriptions for them. I don't make the characters under the game speak it or anything, but things like signs in the background will be in it for immersion purposes.
  19. yamakoku

Who else here in these forums is into conlanging and making your own languages and writing...

Who else here in these forums is into conlanging and making your own languages and writing systems for their universes? :kaopride:
  20. yamakoku

I mean, i get having no sympathy for her, she did something awful. But i wouldn't say "Good", i...

I mean, i get having no sympathy for her, she did something awful. But i wouldn't say "Good", i would just not care that much about her. Personally i care more about the baby.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder if I feature creep... 225 magic spells is a lot lol.
Being hit with nostalgia for something that's gone is both a great thing and so sad.

But being a creative means having ideas for bringing stuff back to life, which can be frustrating and rewarding in it's own right.
the urge to comment helpful things on forum posts but not using the same engine
It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to. The best b-day present I could have is if my mapper came back. No idea where he went.
Senary_Redesign.png
Updated Senary's design (left). The previous one is overdesigned and her lack of functional pants is distracting and undermines her as a strong female character. She now has compression shorts, shorter hair, and a loose-fitting shirt for a modern look. She was lacking the authority of her original design, so I gave her military cap with her namesake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dragodargo