Search results

1. Zeramae

I find the specials once November starts to be more depressing. Christmas decorations before...

I find the specials once November starts to be more depressing. Christmas decorations before Halloween is becoming the norm.
  2. Zeramae

It's okay. If you want, I can be your girlfriend!

It's okay. If you want, I can be your girlfriend!
  3. Zeramae

Fear of Necros

Fear of Necros
  4. Zeramae

Yeah the old mapping is much better, more detailed too.

Yeah the old mapping is much better, more detailed too.
  5. Zeramae

(o),(o) hoot hoot

(o),(o) hoot hoot
  6. Zeramae

Same here! Yay someone else who actually likes 8 xD But for the longest time 9 was my favorite.

Same here! Yay someone else who actually likes 8 xD But for the longest time 9 was my favorite.
  7. Zeramae

You must really enjoy it to be that far already. o_o

You must really enjoy it to be that far already. o_o
  8. Zeramae

Going to have to lie and say you're my Meowth, so that we can get you to a Pokemon Center!

Going to have to lie and say you're my Meowth, so that we can get you to a Pokemon Center!
  9. Zeramae

You should, so people know what's up. I definitely would be right there protesting alongside...

You should, so people know what's up. I definitely would be right there protesting alongside you if I lived there.
  10. Zeramae

*uses fullheal on RyanA* I hope it helps!

*uses fullheal on RyanA* I hope it helps!
  11. Zeramae

You should definitely check it out, it's one of the few consistently good shows out there. And...

You should definitely check it out, it's one of the few consistently good shows out there. And oh man, the ending of this episode gave me chills; thank you for reminding me to watch it quigon!
  12. Zeramae

[MEDIA] Yes that Toby.

Yes that Toby.
  13. Zeramae

I doubt anyone else in your neighborhood would go as Squall; that's for sure. Could always...

I doubt anyone else in your neighborhood would go as Squall; that's for sure. Could always dress up as a box of something.
  14. Zeramae

Why is this not in my room already!?

Why is this not in my room already!?
  15. Zeramae

Such an amazing game! I try to force it on everyone I meet, even total strangers!

Such an amazing game! I try to force it on everyone I meet, even total strangers!
  16. Zeramae

*looks

*looks
  17. Zeramae

Don't feel sad; your avatar actually looking like Cheria this time.

Don't feel sad; your avatar actually looking like Cheria this time.
  18. Zeramae

N☼ idea.

N☼ idea.
  19. Zeramae

*Robe falls from the sky onto Ryan's head* Welcome to the club!

*Robe falls from the sky onto Ryan's head* Welcome to the club!
  20. Zeramae

They were made from the same materials as Snuggies!

They were made from the same materials as Snuggies!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roydonne