Search results

1. HaruAkira

Wanda - A Beautiful Apocalypse (Available now!)

Proudly Presented By -Available now!- We are proud to announce that Wanda was released on 04/06/2016! It is now available for purchase on Steam and Itch.io (DRM-free)! (Demo available on itch.io!) Trailer Story synopsis A short and simple, yet unforgettable...
  2. HaruAkira

Tax for art commission? (AUSTRALIA)

Hi everyone, I'm currently working as an artist for a game project and my monthly % share will be arriving soon. I currently live in Australia and the payment is mainly going to occur through Paypal or BMTmicro. I was wondering if, in the long term, I will need to get taxed on this monthly...
  3. HaruAkira

DarkEnd - Simply, an RPG [Available on Steam!]

Proudly Presented By DarkEnd © 2014 Kodots Games "An End is just a new beginning" <This is an unfinished Title Illustration>   Original Opening Animation   Official trailer   Introduction RPGs of the olden days are usually and masterfully coated with simplicity, yet somehow are very...
  4. HaruAkira

[UPDATED] HaruAkira's sketchbook!

**Update** I've started my own youtube channel dedicated to art tutorials! This is my very first time lapse painting of Amon from Tokyo Ghoul! Please take a look. Really appreciate it if you could leave a like and subscribe :) Thanks! Just trying out my very first post and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spidy