Search results

1. byBibo

Creating an elevator event

Hello everyone!! Today we will learn how to create an elevator thgough events! Once it is done, the game will be like this: - press the button to call the elevator - enter the elevator by yourself - go to the panel command to press the desired floor button - go out of the...
  2. byBibo

Party Manager Tutorial - Handling multiple parties (Plug-in by HimeWorks)

Hello Everyone! Today, we will learn how to use the Party Manager plug-in made by Tsukihime! She already provided a tutorial on how to create 2 parties, but today we will go a bit further: we will give the player the ability to create 3 parties with some issues: some members can't be reunited...
  3. byBibo

RPG Maker Birthday Bash - Amnemoria

Hello Everyone! This birthday contest is quite fun, and it sure push ourselves to finish a project! I actually had no project at all, as for now I focus on making content, but I want to give it a try, so here you are: my Amnemoria Project! :) Summary It's strange how things...
  4. byBibo

How to fall in holes

Hello Everyone! I have always wanted to make my actors fall in holes when exploring dangerous maps, and I came up with a way to do it! :) Here what you want to achieve: [Note: if you know a screen recorder free software better than Camstudio...]...
  5. byBibo

byBibo's special packs [1. Christmas Pack update 1]

Hello everyone! I decided to create some resources with the theme of Christmas/Winter! I hope you'll like it! :) I think I will regularly create themed packs, with different content inside. Might be a battler, a window skin... Tell me your suggestions and expectations for the next packs! :)...
  6. byBibo

SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

Hello everyone! Welcome in the SV_Battlers from SV_enemies thread! :) In here, you will find the animated Sideview version of the default RTP enemies that come with RPG Maker MV. Not only can they be used as fellow actors and companions, they are also, and mainly made to be terrific...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dddatom