Search results

1. boomy

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Pretty hard to do what you are asking for and SRPG_AuraSkill isn't designed for "show attack range" I presume ZR in 3Houses is the same as in the 3DS games where it highlights in red the enemy attack range. I made a plugin that shows the enemy "movement range" but attack range is harder to do...
  2. boomy

<srpgRange:1> <srpgAreaRange:2> <srpgAreaTargets:3> <srpgAreaType:line> This creates a 3 target line AoE skill adjacent to the user. Requires SRPG_AoE.js
  3. boomy

I'm using <aiTarget:1000 - b.hp> and works fine for me. I made a plugin for you. Slap it on the end of any plugin. It just checks when a "srpg subPhase" is set and if its the one where the status window pops up it makes it invisible. var _a = Game_System.prototype.setSubBattlePhase...
  4. boomy

RMMV Moving VisuStella's "Input Combo Skills" Combination List Lower on Screen

Obfuscated code is a devisive issue amongst the community and makes it really hard to help you here buddy. I presume you could just adjust a y value somewhere in the code.
  5. boomy

Works for me. When you are in the prediction window, is the activeEvent facing the targetEvent? If not then that's the problem. I recall encountering a bug where activeEvent only faces targetEvent after an action is confirmed (so directionMod works but only after an action is confirmed). Make...
  6. boomy

The plugin multiplies the hit/evade rate by X. In the script it is defined by itemHit and itemEva. I use yanfly hit accuracy plugin to further modify the default hit rate of things (though that is now a paid plugin) though that is technically not necessary. Default hit rate calculation is: "Did...
  7. boomy

This is hard. srpg_core does not store the last action of a unit (well it does, but wipes it once the exp screen is loaded) so its hard to check if the last action done by anyone is an item or not. Usually we would use $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameTemp.activeEvent().eventId())[1].currentAction()...
  8. boomy

There is an anytarget notetag within one of dr Qs plugins.
  9. boomy

Slap this code into the bottom of srpg_core.js or any plugin that is placed after srpg_core.js //==================================================================================================================== // Overwritten function: Change character colour if turn has ended...
  10. boomy

Based on the tweet by @Ariake_Takumi (the author of the demo / not the original creator of SRPG_Core), looks like the script will be released within a few days. From my tinkering of the demo, not much seems to be added (the battle prediction window looks a bit changed) and looks like the demo is...
  11. boomy

There isn't an easy way to check this. Unfortunately, srpg_core.js deletes all troop and party data after a battle (via clearSrpgBattleActors and clearSrpgBattleEnemy functions) so you can't just read data using a <type:afterAction> event. You could do it using other plugins (such as yanfly buff...
  12. boomy

Actor-Bound vs Non-Actor-Bound Resources

Well do you want to restrict how the player plays? Some players may argue pooling all their resources into one character is the best way to play. Given your game is using LeTBS, perhaps your could balance the game in other ways (let's say the player is using their mushrooms on Mario who is a...
  13. boomy

Actor-Bound vs Non-Actor-Bound Resources

I would keep both systems but make one of them hidden (lets say Stat points). Then I would make an item (lets call it mushroom) that adds "stat" as well as "stat points" Stat gained from a mushroom will be inversely proportional to "stat points" So if a player stacks all their mushrooms onto a...
  14. boomy

Yeh the right side is an actual auto-tile whereas the left is just a bunch of tiles on a B/C/D...

Yeh the right side is an actual auto-tile whereas the left is just a bunch of tiles on a B/C/D tileset
  15. boomy

[ATTACH] Trying to draw some pixel art forests. Which side looks better, left or right?

Trying to draw some pixel art forests. Which side looks better, left or right?
  16. boomy

Start srpg battle (via plugin call) = srpg battle switch on Map battle switch = Battles are shown on Scene_map (instead of Scene_battle). Map battle would be like tactics ogre/final fantasy tactics whereas non-map battle would be like traditional fire emblem games As stated previously, even...
  17. boomy

Unfortunately many mz plugins are behind paywalls and visustella is one of them (this is definitely a hot topic amongst rpg maker users) but it's very difficult to create compatability with obfuscated code such as visustella. This.[_0x blah] could be a function or variable but because the code...
  18. boomy

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I've decided to develop cliffs using the left style; it looks...

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I've decided to develop cliffs using the left style; it looks less traditional to the typical style that RPG maker games use for cliffs so it'll be interesting how it meshes with other elements on the map.
  19. boomy

[ATTACH] Trying to draw some pixel art cliffs. Which side looks better, left or right?

Trying to draw some pixel art cliffs. Which side looks better, left or right?
  20. boomy

Can you highlight which sprite is the "actor" and which are the targets? I presume the bats and the slime are the enemies that are surrounding Harold? And what notetag are you using? You shouldn't use the aoeDistantFormation notetag as that will shift everything by X pixels I've personally...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dddatom