Search results

1. Dutch Power Creations

Music needed; Victory battle theme

Hello there composers! I've been getting a lot of feedback lately and on almost all points I can find a good fix but not on the Victory battle theme music. Most things just don't seem to fit my game. Game world setting - Tribal/Desert Music searched for - Something deep but also uplifting...
  2. Dutch Power Creations

TRADE Looking for proof reader (English)

Hello there, I am looking for a proof reader (Grammar and possible enhancement of sentence build up) for my game The Lost as suggested by my current let's player/streamer. I never back down for any general feedback either but the focus must be proof reading all the text in the game! More info...
  3. Dutch Power Creations

Skipping character selection

Hello everyone, I want to skip the character selection when you click on ITEM in your main menu. Right now when you select it you must select a character and then you go into the item menu. Can the character selection be skipped? I'm using YEP Main Menu Manager and I have tried a **** ton of...
  4. Dutch Power Creations

TRADE Searching for testers

Hello everyone, Engine: RM MV My Role(s)/Position(s): Developer I am looking for game testers to play the demo of 'The Lost' that will come out end this month/start of October. I am willing to play your game as a first Impression in return and include you into the 'special thanks' section in...
  5. Dutch Power Creations

Dog face set in MV style

Hi there, Looking for a dog face set in this style: As you can see my dog (down right) is having too much of a difference and I can't get it smoothened somehow... I don't know what I'm doing wrong anymore. I spend way to much time on it so maybe someone with more skills can get it done? I...
  6. Dutch Power Creations

Yanfly Instant Cast - Crash

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me or post this on the ******* site of Yanfly as a bug so he can fix it: The crash happens 'randomly' when the bugs align. Please, I would really like to keep using it the way I have set it up. It seems to be a bug related to the end phase of multiple of...
  7. Dutch Power Creations

-DpC- Let's Play corner

Hi there, I see lots and lots of requests from people asking for a review of their game because they need the opinion of other gamers/developers to evolve their game. Well, I want to give a bit back to the community that shaped my game to what it has become in the last year. Feel free to PM me...
  8. Dutch Power Creations

YEP: Unclear; Type error: undefined is not a function

TypeError: undefined is not a function at Function.BattleManager.endActorInstantCast (file:///C:/Users/Harry%20Staarink/Desktop/Mappen/RPG%20Maker%20MV/The%20Lost%20(demo)/js/plugins/YEP_InstantCast.js:368:12) at Function.BattleManager.endAction...
  9. Dutch Power Creations

Yanfly victory aftermath

I am having a problem with 2 aftermath plugins (mogs and yanflys). I only need yanflys because it gives control over the battle ME letting you select a BGM in place for it (that loops, ME music files don't). I need it to loop so I tried dissecting yanflys plugin so it doesn't interfere with mogs...
  10. Dutch Power Creations

Items can only be used by certain class (menu screen)

I found a plugin for VXA by himeworks but as I have 0 skill in java scripting I can't convert it at all to work on MV. So here I am asking for help on the following: In my game, you can buy/find magic books that can be used from the menu-item screen only that learns a skill to a specific class...
  11. Dutch Power Creations

Continue/save bug

Hello, can anyone please help me with the next problem: When someone else then me downloads my game and starts it the continue button is highlighted and they can press continue, then it gives this error. It is the same if they try to save the game when playing, thus making it impossible to...
  12. Dutch Power Creations

FREE Seeking Mapper and writer

Hi There, To instantly get to the subject, I am looking for 1 person that likes to make maps and can work with me on bringing the maps more alive. I do not want the maps to look 'overdressed' with plugins/effects etc. As it is on a free basis I will not be pushing you to deadlines but it will...
  13. Dutch Power Creations

MOG BATTLE HUD bug/help *solved*

After 3 hours I found the bug myself. This topic can dissapear in the bin.
  14. Dutch Power Creations

Looking for: Writer/grammar

Hi there, I am glad that you are interested. Here is some info about what I need: - Someone english to check the english grammar in my game. - Someone that helps to refine the writing I already have and make it possibly better. - Someone that helps with idea's on how the story...
  15. Dutch Power Creations

RMMV The Lost -DpC- || Play the Demo now! ||

Dutch Power Creations |DpC| Presents Please keep in mind that this is still being worked on, so changes to the story and graphics are to be expected. -The Lost (download)- When you have played this game please leave your comments/feedback about your thoughts and ideas, I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you don't read the news, you are uninformed. If you read the news, you are misinformed.
Custom slip rates and custom ailment durations for enemies really opens up the floodgates for status effect use. I can have Poison and Time Stop affect bosses without it breaking their balance! Finally, a healthy middle ground.

(Especially after I cooked up a thing that prevents you from re-applying deadly states more than once in specific occassions.)
Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UniverseOwO